Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have bigster mixed up with someone else....His team is Lake Co....And anybody beating Halls doesn't really have much to brag about...they're Halls....

You're right TreeFittyas far in beating Halls ..But ..big tuck needs to realize that game between Halls and Jo Byrn's was about 13-6 going in the 2nd quarter..Halls threw an interception and I beleve a fumble or blocked punt led to a couple more scores before the half..and Demarcus Patrick from Halls got hurt and didn't play at all in the 2nd half,And I believe Courtney Harris,the big fullback got hurt in the 3rd quarter also and came out the rest of the game.So that took away from Halls both offensively and defensively..Not that Demarcus is a Marco or a Springer(basketball is his ticket)..but it hurt their team....But..I did say that Jo Byrn's was a good team..A lot of athletes..Reminded me of LaKe Co..I was just comparing Jo Byrn's in that Halls game and in doing so..based on scores..think J.C.S. has a great chance in this game as long as they don't turn the ball over!

Edited by mrbigster

Good luck Tigers. Don't even think about Dec. 1st. We will cross that road when it comes. I know that yall can win this game, just can't get to cocky. We are very proud of yall. Keep up the good work and play like yall can.

I dont think any1 should disagree with good sportsmanship. So good luck MP, im bettin on u to win. :)

After reading the article in the Jackson Sun, the Rayner kid seems to be pretty impressive, both offensivly and defensivly. I think a diverse player like him will make JCS very tough to defend. You have to know where he is on the field! I think this could be a shoot out!!

Edited by walmart01

Mt. Pleasant at Jackson Christian School

WTJS, 1390AM (Jackson, TN) will broadcast this game as they have broadcast all Jackson Christian School games this season. The pre-game show begins at 6:30pm. Stan Gerard and Jimmy Butler will call all of the action.

We invite all of the folks from Mt. Pleasant who will be attending the game to bring their radios and tune into our coverage of the game.