Moore County

knowledge man jr.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what happens when coach flatt puts his name into the hat for a job., when in reallity he new he was not going to take the job. I think it is a game to him, why i dont know. it will take MC few more weeks to recover from the Flatt game. This is not the first time he has done this, he did it to Coffee Co. to. I hope for the players sake they feel it soon.

this is what happens when coach flatt puts his name into the hat for a job., when in reallity he new he was not going to take the job. I think it is a game to him, why i dont know. it will take MC few more weeks to recover from the Flatt game. This is not the first time he has done this, he did it to Coffee Co. to. I hope for the players sake they feel it soon.

Exactly. Flatt had not coached a game at MC but you would think a deity had already been there. Fans were pumped and anybody coming in behind him (although he's unproven in the public school arena) were going to be compared to the winningest coach in tn. He even talked you folks into building a new fieldhouse! They had the right guy before flatt, but after courting flatt for two weeks and basically making the next choice chopped liver they killed theirself.

With 3 of the 10 or so that where nterviewed down, Who will be the next in line? Do they already have the next contestant in mind? They went form naming someone by christmas to maybe having it done by spring break. WHOS NEXT????

What's the rush? several schools are looking for coaches. I only hope they dont try to name someone just to please the people. I have heard that they have some good candidates but none with much experience. On the A level i think that that is what you will get. Not many coaches leave Head Coaching positions to go to a single A program. The Flatt thing will hurt some but i think it will all work out. I have heard some former head coaches might be possible, but personally i think a young coach with enthusiasm would be just what is needed. Are they still planning to build a new facility and will Jack be helpful in that? Their whole athletic facilities are way behind times for most A schools in this area.

I have heard that they have some good candidates but none with much experience. On the A level i think that that is what you will get. Not many coaches leave Head Coaching positions to go to a single A program

:thumb:

I thought this would be an easy position to fill with the history of MC. I'm extremely surprised a Coach hasn't been named yet. Only makes you wonder if there is more to it than what those of us on the outside are aware of. I think the longer this goes, the less likely MC is to get one of the top notch proven Coaches they appear to be seeking. In all likelihood, I think they will end up hiring a good young coordinator from some other successful programs and throw caution to the wind. We'll see what happens. I read where a couple of Coaches from our school had been mentioned as possible candidates. Can anyone in-the-know confirm or deny that? ;)