FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to JCS this Friday.........from a Bulldog fan. I talked to McKenzie's coach and he was thoroughly impressed with your defense. Keep it up and bring a gold ball to West TN!!

Look forward to seeing you in 2A next year.

Thanks, bd03. We're looking forward to the challenge next year, but we sure want to make the move with a gold ball already in hand!!!

I don't know what the atmosphere at FCS is like, but I've never seen a school family so focused as the JCS family is right now. We're proud of our boys, our coaches, and everyone who supports the program. We're going to feel that way after the game Friday, win or lose.

Good luck to both teams, and EAGLES, bring home that gold ball :angry:

Glad you dropped by. GV should be very good again next year and maybe you can show them how GV plays the game.

I think so to. We have been working on two things really hard since our meeting. Getting stronger in the weight room, and kicking the extra point. That extra point thing has been a short coming all year. Now theres a new pat man. That will be his only job most likely. Should get good at it between now and next season.

Can you say lesson learned? :angry:

I think so to. We have been working on two things really hard since our meeting. Getting stronger in the weight room, and kicking the extra point. That extra point thing has been a short coming all year. Now theres a new pat man. That will be his only job most likely. Should get good at it between now and next season.

Can you say lesson learned? :angry:

There was a huge difference in your team by the end of the year. If your boys had beat us there's no doubt they'd be playing this Friday.

There was a huge difference in your team by the end of the year. If your boys had beat us there's no doubt they'd be playing this Friday.

I agree, but GV came on one game to late. Hindsight is 20/20. I hope you guys can bring the ball home. Wouldnt want to think GV got beat by second best in state. Make it more than one point. Wouldnt want to go on guessing where Gv really stood this year.

Again good luck over there in the big house.

To bad its not on grass. Could be something that can hurt the effectivness of the game. Something I couldnt speak on. Im old school. Played before they invented shag carpet. I think I played before Madden. Go FC!!!

I agree, but GV came on one game to late. Hindsight is 20/20. I hope you guys can bring the ball home. Wouldnt want to think GV got beat by second best in state. Make it more than one point. Wouldnt want to go on guessing where Gv really stood this year.

Again good luck over there in the big house.

To bad its not on grass. Could be something that can hurt the effectivness of the game. Something I couldnt speak on. Im old school. Played before they invented shag carpet. I think I played before Madden. Go FC!!!

Thanks,

We appreciate your support and good luck next year.