FCS vs JCS

Commander63

You don't have to worry about that newspaper reporter, a few of us from Cloudland way are all ready going to try and fix him a little Christmas gift. He is from Roan Mtn and us Highlander fans think he needs a little Bulldog pup for Christmas becouse he has road the Hampton Band Wagon all year.

If you are going to get him back be sure you give him a puppy with worms and stomach disorders. Better yet let Slick Rick house train him, that way he can have a house full of what his journalism is.

He wrote a sports column that really was an editorial column and in my mind picking on 15-18 year old young men who are doing what they are coached to do and doing it well is crossing the line in the sand.

Go Green

Edited by Halibut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busted and FCSfan....I know both of you from just talking to alot of folks around the campus. Also know Halibut and 1A fan real good. Didn't ever want to post on this site cause I love reading all the crap that goes on each week. But Hawkman just teed me off enough to get on and post a few times........I'll keep my identity unknown cause this is my last post.......I'll continue reading cause I'm waiting on ole Possumtowner prediction. I've been around the Commander Nation for several years and proud that I'm a part of it.

I think Halibut found who tnsddeveloper was (TT) but for the life of me I'm not 100% sure who this PossumTowner dude is?

I will say this in my last post.........Go Commanders!!!Bring home the gold ball!

But if you don't then you've still had a great year and carried us to some of the best Friday night's anyone could have.........Good luck JCS.....Yall are a CLASS ACT and represent your school well!!!!!!!

Hurry up Possum!!!!!!!!

Busted and FCSfan....I know both of you from just talking to alot of folks around the campus. Also know Halibut and 1A fan real good. Didn't ever want to post on this site cause I love reading all the crap that goes on each week. But Hawkman just teed me off enough to get on and post a few times........I'll keep my identity unknown cause this is my last post.......I'll continue reading cause I'm waiting on ole Possumtowner prediction. I've been around the Commander Nation for several years and proud that I'm a part of it.

I think Halibut found who tnsddeveloper was (TT) but for the life of me I'm not 100% sure who this PossumTowner dude is?

I will say this in my last post.........Go Commanders!!!Bring home the gold ball!

But if you don't then you've still had a great year and carried us to some of the best Friday night's anyone could have.........Good luck JCS.....Yall are a CLASS ACT and represent your school well!!!!!!!

Hurry up Possum!!!!!!!!

I fergot to carry muh 1. Re figgerin now. Perdiction comin soon

If you are going to get him back be sure you give him a puppy with worms and stomach disorders. Better yet let Slick Rick house train him, that way he can have a house full of what his journalism is.

He wrote a sports column that really was an editorial column and in my mind picking on 15-18 year old young men who are doing what they are coached to do and doing it well is crossing the line in the sand.

Go Green

Well, I am glad I logged in this morning. Actually I thought his journalism was excellent. He wrote nothing bad about any FCS or Hampton players, so how could he be picking on them. He did blast the refs and the TSSAA, which I believe was appropriate. So you guys need to get your facts straight and worry about your own house!!!!

:thumb:

Good Morning from Jackson everyone! Just a little over 24 hours from game time! I don't know about you FCS fans but I'm already wondering what I'm going to do with myself on Saturday... Win or Lose...

I've gotta do some work today so I can watch football all weekend!

Good luck FCS!

GO EAGLES!

4:13!

Well, I am glad I logged in this morning. Actually I thought his journalism was excellent. He wrote nothing bad about any FCS or Hampton players, so how could he be picking on them. He did blast the refs and the TSSAA, which I believe was appropriate. So you guys need to get your facts straight and worry about your own house!!!!

:thumb:

Well lets see and I quote "the TSSAA should make an example out of Mitchell", "If a Mr. Football-candidate can get away with it, anybody can.", :"Mitchell shouted a profane comment and celebrated"'.

We just really didn't feel your reporter friend was trying to cast our player in a very good light. It was a legal hit, sorry but your QB got hurt. We're glad the QB is ok.

Thanks for your setting us straight and good luck next year.

Well fellers I'm here to fess up, the penalties were legit, the one face mask could have went either way ,but 90 percent of the time it goes to the defensive man. The interference call was the right one. The helmet to helmet should have been called but I'd say the refs were more worried about michael than they were the ballgame. All in all,I say they done a good job. You guys won fair and square. Good luck Friday. I'm a passionate guy ,but Itell it like I see it.

Good for you

Why are Slick Richard and GUt Wrench banned?

I'm not real sure why them two ole boys got banned, byt they sure come a miss.Maybe they said something Idon't know about.

As far as the paper goes,I think Wes really thought there was a gripe, It looked to me like he let his emotions get the best of him. I think we all do that on ocasions, its probably a good thing , I do my writing on here, But anyway,get on out there and GET THAT GOLD BALL. You have a fine team and a dedicated bunch of followers, they've worked hard ,they deserve it.

Well fellers I'm here to fess up, the penalties were legit, the one face mask could have went either way ,but 90 percent of the time it goes to the defensive man. The interference call was the right one. The helmet to helmet should have been called but I'd say the refs were more worried about michael than they were the ballgame. All in all,I say they done a good job. You guys won fair and square. Good luck Friday. I'm a passionate guy ,but Itell it like I see it.

There is no such rule as helmet to helmet in high school.

Rumor has it that Eagle taste just like chicken!

:D

Guess we'll find out at the pep-rally tonight! I'll take my "eagle steak" medium with a lil "tiger" sauce on the side, a "bulldog" potato and some of that "yellow jacket creekbank" water to drink! Wonder if I can get that lil short coach from the creekbank to serve me a lil cheese to go with all his w(H)ine?

Man it has been a sweet season! ;)

Thanks Commanders - WE are definitely READY! stay focused ;)

Edited by 1A FAN

Maybe ... maybe not. We'll never know. ;)

Actually, I know ... but the rest of you can't ever be completely sure. :D

I think this is going to be a low scoring barnburner like the GV game. Both defenses swarm.

FCS 20

JCS 19

Go GREEN! ;)