Goodpasture vs. Alcoa

GHSFAN07

duh I was just quoting................. who posted it first...........you might want to scroll up a little further and read the post ahead of mine.

bet you feel crunchy bout now................correct yourself ok :thumb:

I was trying to be polite and not quote anyone. The irony of your comments are that you jumped on Hartsvillehyena when you did the exact same thing. Real Classy.

I feel "crunchy"??? I don't even know what that means. Is that more disrespect, or am I just culturally illiterate? But you make my case for disrespect on the board very clearly. :D

Goodpasture in the cold and wet by 7.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay first off I'm in a computer class. With or without you believing me it doesn't change what I've been told. I know this happened because during practice afterwards Randall stood up and told us. Today I asked Shiverdecker who it was and he told me the defensive tackle. If you don't want to believe me fine.

Obivous you don't know Mark Fisher. He would never say that. He's probally the nicest kid on the whole team.

i hope whoever started this rumor about mark fisher knows that by trying to spark a fire in the ALCOA team they have unintentionally sparked a fire in the GOODPASTURE squad i read that by disrespecting one of ALCOA'S seniors you disrespect all of them it's the same way for this GOODPASTURE team their 19 seniors are a family and have been since freshman year and whoever started this rumor has disrespected one of GOODPASTURE'S seniors therefore lighting a fire under every player on that team

I was trying to be polite and not quote anyone. The irony of your comments are that you jumped on Hartsvillehyena when you did the exact same thing. Real Classy.

I feel "crunchy"??? I don't even know what that means. Is that more disrespect, or am I just culturally illiterate? But you make my case for disrespect on the board very clearly. :thumb:

Goodpasture in the cold and wet by 7.

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not being disrespectful at all, enough said I'm through.

Alcoa 3peat BABY!!!

I, for 1, am getting pretty tired of this "our boy wouldn't do that" and "yes he did" stuff. The people who were there and who were involved know what really happened.

If the GP boy did it, I highly doubt he'd admit to it. If he didn't do it, I doubt that whoever started the so-called "rumor" would admit to it, either.

So, the boys will play it out on Friday, and the best team will win.

GO TORNADOES!

I dont believe for a second that the GP kids were laughing at Alcoa players, who cares if Fisher didnt shake Shiv's hand, would you want to shake someone's hand if they humiliated your team a year earlier ?? Every encounter I ever had with a rival team back in high school almost always ended up in a verbal dispute or fight of some sort, you gotta remember we're talking about high school kids who sometimes dont use the best judgement. How boring would a boxing weigh in be if the two fighters shook each other's hand then went out and grabbed a bite to eat together. At this point the only thing that should motivate each of these teams is that gold football.

Boxer's pat gloves, it's called good sportsmenship... something that kid and other Goodpasture kids lack apparently. I will have to say, Goodpasture sounds like a bunch of cocky private school kids, maybe that's why they get blasted by Alcoa year after year?? Shivy and Rankin won't take their foot off the gas now.

Alcoa- 48

Goodpasture-17

If any of the players needed this issue as motivation, then they have not focused themselves properly. I think this is more of a debate for fans. I hope this game is played hard and clean. This topic could only work towards a stupid incident that may get someone hurt. Good luck to both teams, better luck to Alcoa. Hope everyone plays well and stays healthy.

Boxer's pat gloves, it's called good sportsmenship... something that kid and other Goodpasture kids lack apparently. I will have to say, Goodpasture sounds like a bunch of cocky private school kids, maybe that's why they get blasted by Alcoa year after year?? Shivy and Rankin won't take their foot off the gas now.

Alcoa- 48

Goodpasture-17

I'm an Alcoa fan and I find it hard to believe that a Goodpasture player did something like that. As we all know, it's easy to start a rumor on a board and others will react to it without having any actual knowlege of the event. Alcoa fans will remember that a lot of untrue or misleading things were said about Alcoa players last year. Remember how often some posters said that Alcoa had "thugs" on their team? We knew it wasn't true. What I've seen of the behaviour of the Goodpasture team makes me think that things didn't happen exactly like the poster said it did.

I'm an Alcoa fan and I find it hard to believe that a Goodpasture player did something like that. As we all know, it's easy to start a rumor on a board and others will react to it without having any actual knowlege of the event. Alcoa fans will remember that a lot of untrue or misleading things were said about Alcoa players last year. Remember how often some posters said that Alcoa had "thugs" on their team? We knew it wasn't true. What I've seen of the behaviour of the Goodpasture team makes me think that things didn't happen exactly like the poster said it did.

I agree with the poster who said "If any of the players needed this issue as motivation" they are not focused.

There is a wide definition of what a "Thug" is and can only be defined by actions on and off the field by an individual. Many fans do not care for some of those actions by any player at any level simply because in my mind a champion acts like he has been there before and scoring is something a player is supposed to do.

I am hoping for a good clean game with lots of action, passing, running and some great special teams play. That is championship football.

Alcoa will soundly win this game as GP will have no answer to Alcoa's offence and won't be able to take advantage of Alcoa's turnovers because of the defense.

Alcoa by 28 and let the head shaking begin! :thumb: See you there.