Goodpasture vs. Alcoa

GHSFAN07

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa better win this one for the coacht posters sake. I have never seen so many cocky people in my life. Cant really blame you though, no one has proved you wrong yet. I really think that Alcoa is coming into this overconfidet. I haven't seen them play but i don’t see them being head and shoulders above goodpasture. I really really hope goodpasture wins so i can come see the excuses and backpedaling the alcoa fans use.

Alcoa better win this one for the coacht posters sake. I have never seen so many cocky people in my life. Cant really blame you though, no one has proved you wrong yet. I really think that Alcoa is coming into this overconfidet. I haven't seen them play but i don’t see them being head and shoulders above goodpasture. I really really hope goodpasture wins so i can come see the excuses and backpedaling the alcoa fans use.

A few Alcoa posters may seem overconfident, but don't think that the Alcoa team and most Alcoa fans are overconfident. It is obvious that Goodpasture is a better team this year and I think it will be a much tougher game than last year.

now if I'm not mistaken I think last year GP said that they will grind the ball and control the clock to win, but I also think that they didn't run the ball very well and when they tried to throw the ball they just found lanxter and sommers more than fiegler had to. IMO Alcoa wins, how bad is up to them. If you think Alcoa is coming in over confident, there not, they are playing as good now as they have all year not looking ahead and not over looking anyone. without a doubt GP is a good team or they wouldn't be 14-0 and in the state game, but Alcoa is also for real and when you lose to the potential 3-a, and the 4-a state champs by a combined 6 points when both games could have been W's then you have a reason to be a little confident. Alcoa will slow the run and air it out or run it doesn't matter.

Alcoa by at least 21+

A few Alcoa posters may seem overconfident, but don't think that the Alcoa team and most Alcoa fans are overconfident. It is obvious that Goodpasture is a better team this year and I think it will be a much tougher game than last year.

Wait....what...a sensible alcoa fan... :D just kidding guys, alcoa has a right to be cocky, they are darn good

There is basically no reason for this thread to even exist. This whole thread is like a broken record. Goodpasture sais they have seven runningbacks and they really improved this year. Alcoa sais they are too good for any 2-A team to fast for any team in the state and how they will drill any opponent. Alcoa simply has no respect for Goodpasture and neither does anyone else this week. Just don't be like last year, instead of being happy to go to state just be focus and no that no one is giving you a chance. It was kinda funny the way Goodpasture responded in the semi's this year from last yr. Last year if you watch the tape, at the end of regualtion Goodpasture ran all accross the field as if they had won state. Yesterday at the end of regualtion Goodpasture had no celebrations they got ready and got on the bus to get ready for Alcoa. Goodpasture will have a total different attitude, play with emotions, and want revenge. Good luck to Godpasture, just bring it back to Middle Tennessee and mission accomplished (15-0).

I remember a few years back when Maryville beat Melrose everyone said that the rematch would be different......Well it was different, Maryville won by more!! Alcoa will take care of business and bring back another gold ball!!

I wouldn't let anyone in knoxville find out who you are... they may crucify for not being cocky enough

now if I'm not mistaken I think last year GP said that they will grind the ball and control the clock to win, but I also think that they didn't run the ball very well and when they tried to throw the ball they just found lanxter and sommers more than fiegler had to. IMO Alcoa wins, how bad is up to them. If you think Alcoa is coming in over confident, there not, they are playing as good now as they have all year not looking ahead and not over looking anyone. without a doubt GP is a good team or they wouldn't be 14-0 and in the state game, but Alcoa is also for real and when you lose to the potential 3-a, and the 4-a state champs by a combined 6 points when both games could have been W's then you have a reason to be a little confident. Alcoa will slow the run and air it out or run it doesn't matter.

Alcoa by at least 21+

you also forget that goodpasture beat a possible 3a state champ this year and VERY good D2 AA team who beat web in the regular season.... no blowout in this one