Goodpasture vs. Alcoa

GHSFAN07

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets say Goodpasture has improved from last year...Ill spot them 21 points just for being a good team. Alcoa has TOO many weapons. Cobb, Shivy, Lanxter, Sommers, Schultz, Hodge, Thompson...Alcoa can spread you out and run or pass. The only coach that would be better for Alcoa other then Rankin is Steve Spurrier! This years O is much more electric then last. The big thing comming from Cobb where as if he feels presure bam hes off and running down field. That is something that Fiegler couldnt do. Ill give a high score but my gut doesnt feel like it will be that close

Alcoa-56

Goodpasture-28

This one won't be close. GP has just not gotten to the point I thought they would this year. Quite disappointing. I thought they would turn it up in the playoffs and they could only do it in spurts. Oh well. I agree with the earlier post.

Alcoa 42

GP 21

So...Goodpasture plays CPA in week ten and beats them by 14, rolls through Adamsville and Lewis county, beats CPA again by 13 this time, and beats a very good Milan team by 13....and didn't have a good playoff run yet? I'm not gonna make a prediction...because I don't have any clue who will win. But I'm pulling for GP

i'm pretty sure there's an old saying that goes, "Don't be Over Confident." If alcoa continues to think all week that Goodpasture doesn't have players and can't play with them, they're wrong. i can put names on here too. Medley, Stroud, Mayes, Lovell, Cunningham, Harris, Rogan, Goodloe. anyteam can put up names of players. but how will those players perform on friday night is the question. if you continue to think alcoa will drill goodpasture, i'll be the first goodpasture fan to come over and congratulate alcoa on a very nice 12-3 season.

There is basically no reason for this thread to even exist. This whole thread is like a broken record. Goodpasture sais they have seven runningbacks and they really improved this year. Alcoa sais they are too good for any 2-A team to fast for any team in the state and how they will drill any opponent. Alcoa simply has no respect for Goodpasture and neither does anyone else this week. Just don't be like last year, instead of being happy to go to state just be focus and no that no one is giving you a chance. It was kinda funny the way Goodpasture responded in the semi's this year from last yr. Last year if you watch the tape, at the end of regualtion Goodpasture ran all accross the field as if they had won state. Yesterday at the end of regualtion Goodpasture had no celebrations they got ready and got on the bus to get ready for Alcoa. Goodpasture will have a total different attitude, play with emotions, and want revenge. Good luck to Godpasture, just bring it back to Middle Tennessee and mission accomplished (15-0).

Edited by machine

There is basically no reason for this thread to even exist. This whole thread is like a broken record. Goodpasture sais they have seven runningbacks and they really improved this year. Alcoa sais they are too good for any 2-A team to fast for any team in the state and how they will drill any opponent. Alcoa simply has no respect for Goodpasture and neither does anyone else this week. Just don't be like last year, instead of being happy to go to state just be focus and no that no one is giving you a chance. It was kinda funny the way Goodpasture responded in the semi's this year from last yr. Last year if you watch the tape, at the end of regualtion Goodpasture ran all accross the field as if they had won state. Yesterday at the end of regualtion Goodpasture had no celebrations they got ready and got on the bus to get ready for Alcoa. Goodpasture will have a total different attitude, play with emotions, and want revenge. Good luck to Godpasture, just bring it back to Middle Tennessee and mission accomplished (15-0).

:lol: Doesn't matter........Alcoa in a STOMPING...... Alcoa is better this year than last. Unless GP has recruited some sprinters this one is ugly early and often...... <_<