Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

A Raptor Is A Dinosaur. It Was In Jurrassic Park. Everyone Knows It. Your Mascot Is Not A Plane. It's Extinct Deal With It.

OK, Let's try this one more time

Please READ:

(I am trying to Educate you, expand your horizons, teach you something you obviously don't know - please note this is my THIRD attempt)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/raptor

raptor

n : any of numerous carnivorous birds that hunt and kill other animals [syn: bird of prey, raptorial bird]

For extra credit - and please note there are no pictures of DINOSAURS:

http://www.carolinaraptorcenter.org/

This may help you on your ACT one day...

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Let's try this one more time

Please READ:

(I am trying to Educate you, expand your horizons, teach you something you obviously don't know - please note this is my THIRD attempt)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/raptor

raptor

n : any of numerous carnivorous birds that hunt and kill other animals [syn: bird of prey, raptorial bird]

For extra credit - and please note there are no pictures of DINOSAURS:

http://www.carolinaraptorcenter.org/

This may help you on your ACT one day...

So, by definition, they could hunt down and eat a Bulldog? The big question, can a Bulldog possibly hunt down and (b)eat a Raptor. Don't think so! No need for any more discussion, Raptors win on Saturday!

I miss playing the likes of Gallatin and Oak Ridge. I miss the good game discussion and some friendly insults. The posting on this forum topic is absolutely the worst. All I get from these posting from Smyrna is a bunch of school student talk and a wrestling coach who I would think would be busy with the start of wrestling season. It’s so bad; the kids can’t spell the Smyrna Quarterback name. It shows no respect to one of your better athlete by not spelling his name correctly.

Why did you have to go and bring me up. I am not the wrestling coach anymore...So I can enjoy the whole football game.

Edited by CoachGonyeaSHS

How Does Capitalizing The First Letter In Every Word Make Me Look Unintelligent. How Is That More Unintelligent Than Mispelling Half Your Words? How Is It Dumber Than Using Bad Punctuation? Why Are We Having Grammar Lessons? Also, I Will Bet You $100 Dollars The Majority Of People, Other Than Those Who Go To Ravenwood, If Asked What A Raptor Is Will Say A Dinosaur. Regardless If That's You're Mascot Or Not Most People When Hearing Your School Mascot Would Assume Dinosaur. I Mean Come On You Can't Expect People To Think Lame Almost Extinct Bird Or Airplane Or Whatever It Is You Are. Face It To Everyone Else You're Just Extinct Dino's :thumb:

Since the Raptors Touchdown Flag student crew has been going bare chest with Raptors body painting all season, will they be ready to bear their soles in the cold weather for Saturday night? Yep!

Does Smyrna have a similar thing with a few of the students going bare chest?

Do you think anyone from Smyrna cares what the Ravenwood fans are doing? Nope!

I intend on staying warm and enjoying the game with my friends. Does that make me any less of a fan because I'm not painting myself? Nope!

And no I don't think anyone plans on going bare chested because they have enough common sense to realize how freakin cold it will be! But I could be wrong.

Edited by jmu031

maybe there should be a championship ring for all these burns that have been goin back and forth so who ever has the most burns gets a ring....i love watchin all of these comments goin back and forth...yall do realize that this does not decide whos gonna win. guys and I mean from both sides, lets just talk about how good of a game we are going to see on Saturday....

Good Luck to both teams..... the 2 best teams in 5A

Edited by collegeboi06

maybe there should be a championship ring for all these burns that have been goin back and forth so who ever has the most burns gets a ring....i love watchin all of these comments goin back and forth...yall do realize that this does not decide whos gonna win. guys and I mean from both sides, lets just talk about how good of a game we are going to see on Saturday....

Good Luck to both teams..... the 2 best teams in 5A

Well said. The only thing that matters is how you do it on the field.

Do any of you other Smyrna fans notice the same thing I do??? This blog sounds ALOT like the bolg on Smyrna vs. Riverdale. R'dale kept on and on about the score of the Regular Season game and look what happened??? Smyrna fans do you all see this???? :thumb::P;)

if u realized what i was trying to say i was saying that the regular season game didnt matter... and as a ravenwood fan i am kind of embarrased by some of the posts by ravenwood students who know nothing of the game and are on here to just to tell jokes or what not... we need to clear out these forums for people who know what they are talking about.

Edited by RavenRapOnTheMap32

How Does Capitalizing The First Letter In Every Word Make Me Look Unintelligent. How Is That More Unintelligent Than Mispelling Half Your Words? How Is It Dumber Than Using Bad Punctuation? Why Are We Having Grammar Lessons? Also, I Will Bet You $100 Dollars The Majority Of People, Other Than Those Who Go To Ravenwood, If Asked What A Raptor Is Will Say A Dinosaur. Regardless If That's You're Mascot Or Not Most People When Hearing Your School Mascot Would Assume Dinosaur. I Mean Come On You Can't Expect People To Think Lame Almost Extinct Bird Or Airplane Or Whatever It Is You Are. Face It To Everyone Else You're Just Extinct Dino's :lol:

That was physically painful.

Why did you have to go and bring me up. I am not the wrestling coach anymore...So I can enjoy the whole football game.

Sorry, my mistake.

Past post and responses led me to this conclusion with the SHS Wrestling motto “Yield or be broken…” Just like the conclusion the Raptor is dinosaur because of the movie Jurassic Park.

If it makes your feel any better, I watched part of a tri-match tonight with Ravenwood, Lebanon, and Pope John Paul II.

Edited by rapbwood

Do you think anyone from Smyrna cares what the Ravenwood fans are doing? Nope!

I intend on staying warm and enjoying the game with my friends. Does that make me any less of a fan because I'm not painting myself? Nope!

And no I don't think anyone plans on going bare chested because they have enough common sense to realize how freakin cold it will be! But I could be wrong.

You use to be such a caring fan. What happen to all the love?

way to go Ravenwood! we were rootin for yall over at Smyrna.

Since the Raptors Touchdown Flag student crew has been going bare chest with Raptors body painting all season, will they be ready to bear their soles in the cold weather for Saturday night? Yep!

Does Smyrna have a similar thing with a few of the students going bare chest?

Awwwwww, admit it you are just hopeing the girls bare their chest! :D

'If' they do they will have the good grace to shave a big 'S' there in the hair to show their school spirit. :D

Now before anyone gets upset, I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!