Mr Football 5a Winner Best Back

lovehsfootball

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree lovehsfootball.

today i was thinking the guy from Riverdale would get if Andre didnt. i guess i was wrong. how far did Ridgeway get in the playoffs? are there any videos of the guy? im curious. way out here in knoxville we dont here much about teams that arent here unless they win state. so i know nothing about ridgeway.

Aaron Crawford had almost 1500 yds and 15 TD's during the regular season despite missing 3 games due to injury. He had over 2,000 last year as a junior. Ridgeway was knocked off in the second round but it had nothing to do with him.

Congrats to Aaron,most of those yards was gained with 8 and 9 men in the box because the other teams knew Ridgeway didnt have a very good passing game.

Aaron Crawford had almost 1500 yds and 15 TD's during the regular season despite missing 3 games due to injury. He had over 2,000 last year as a junior. Ridgeway was knocked off in the second round but it had nothing to do with him.

Looks like the voters were smart enough to average it out if Aaron had played the whole 10 games.

Wish we could have been 3 for 3 but that would be asking for too much cake.

Is Jasper the first 2 time winner??? Not just a kicker but anyone??

Looks like the voters were smart enough to average it out if Aaron had played the whole 10 games.

He wasn't even the only 2 time winner in this year's awards Golden Tate won his 2nd this year and I know Orlando Wade won it twice in the 80's. Also I was wondering if Aaron and his father Xavier Crawford ('87? winner) was the only father-son combo to win the award.

eric locke from riverdale won it both in 96 and 97

Edited by Boro Balla06

He wasn't even the only 2 time winner in this year's awards Golden Tate won his 2nd this year and I know Orlando Wade won it twice in the 80's. Also I was wondering if Aaron and his father Xavier Crawford ('87? winner) was the only father-son combo to win the award.

Jasper is the first kicker to win two,and Aaron and his dad are the first father -son combo to win the award.

I wonder why Trace Mcdemott from McMinn County was not considered? He rushed for over 1600 yds. and scored 28 touchdowns. He did all of this and missed the second half of the Oak Ridge game and only played one quarter againist Soddy Daisy.

I am sure that the kid that won was very deserving but Mcdermott was never even mentioned? How can you over look his numbers and his team went 7-3 in the regular season, so the team was successful.