1A Championship Game Score Predictions

JCSEAGLESXC

I think FC will win. I think the Marco Dailey team was just like the Temple team. Played a weak region and made the back stand out. He folded under good competition. Things are not the same with a field full of good players. That being said, I think FC has seen more tough battles. Are more seasoned, and know how to react to new formations. I dont think JCS will bring anything that hasnt been used in region 4 this year. I do think FC will show them something new to adjust to.

Plus. everyone knows the gold ball belongs in region 4. :thumb:

FC 35

JC 7

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think FC will win. I think the Marco Dailey team was just like the Temple team. Played a weak region and made the back stand out. He folded under good competition. Things are not the same with a field full of good players. That being said, I think FC has seen more tough battles. Are more seasoned, and know how to react to new formations. I dont think JCS will bring anything that hasnt been used in region 4 this year. I do think FC will show them something new to adjust to.

Plus. everyone knows the gold ball belongs in region 4. :thumb:

FC 35

JC 7

What's going on Slick MOSSY. It has been awhile since Old S.R. has talked with you. Are you going to the game this weekend? I agree with your prediction. FCS wins by at least 3 touchdowns in this game.

McKenzie is no substitute for FCS. The green men are very quick you will be amazed by their speed, I promise you haven't seen anything like it. JCS is quick but FCS is fast, very fast. ;)

And JCS has played no one like Gordonsville or Trousdale County or big Hampton you have however defeated a decent Mt. Pleasant team but no one like Temple or Hampton.

McKenzie though ;)

Edited by Commander63

And fellers, comin from Ole Pujo, that means a lot

I did a little checking , actually you guys were about a 12 point favorite over Hampton, I just kept it to myself. Looks to me like you are about a 12 point favorite tomorrow , I just gave you a few extra. If the weather is bad ,it could change things a little, I believe you will GETTTTTTURRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNN

Glad to see 2 private schools in 1a back in the state championship, NOT. Figures if its not Trousdale or South Pitt, its a private school. No normal 200~kid public school can compete with privates in 1A, just a joke if you ask me.

You are exactly right. Div II took care of 4a & 5a and the multiplier took care of 1a which left all the pressure on 2a & 3a. Oops, forgot to protect the rear all 1a privates wasn't on the radar, but niether was having privates in 2a & 3a finals. Oh well in two years the total split will hit and we we all will be happy. :thumb: