Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

Hmm....who?

I know that one quit because of the hair cut rule. The others just didn't want to play football anymore.

The meeting went well, Coach Thomas told everyone what his expectations were and left it at that, if you want to play you will do things his way or you will find something else to do.

Exactly what this team needs!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that one quit because of the hair cut rule. The others just didn't want to play football anymore.

The meeting went well, Coach Thomas told everyone what his expectations were and left it at that, if you want to play you will do things his way or you will find something else to do.

Exactly what this team needs!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

As long as it is not those key skill players quitting, then this will only make them better. I expect Marshall County to be a favorite in the region. As a matter of fact with all that David Lipscomb is losing in the offensive and defensive line Marshall County should...

Dangerous statement.

A skilled player with a bad attitude is very contagious and detrimental..

Forget about skill level, grade, or whose child it is. From what I took from Coach Thomas you have a choice whether you play or not. That is the only option you are given. :lol: Everyone is gonna follow the teams rules.

I am sorry folks but this stuff has got me laughing. Just because DT has come in and said "we are going to be disciplined' everyone automatically assumes that the football team in Lewisburg is as disciplined as a football team like Army, Navy, or Air Force :lol:

I've got to see it to believe it. I want to see how the players and fans react the first time that Marshall Co. is faced with a difficult situation in 2007. Are they going to do the thing that they've seemed to do since the 2004 season and say "here we go again" OR are they going to actually back up all of this great talk I am seeing on here with some solid play ON THE FIELD!!!!

Only time will tell.......................... ;)

I am sorry folks but this stuff has got me laughing. Just because DT has come in and said "we are going to be disciplined' everyone automatically assumes that the football team in Lewisburg is as disciplined as a football team like Army, Navy, or Air Force :lol:

I've got to see it to believe it. I want to see how the players and fans react the first time that Marshall Co. is faced with a difficult situation in 2007. Are they going to do the thing that they've seemed to do since the 2004 season and say "here we go again" OR are they going to actually back up all of this great talk I am seeing on here with some solid play ON THE FIELD!!!!

Only time will tell.......................... ;)

Well said.

Dangerous statement.

A skilled player with a bad attitude is very contagious and detrimental..

True and on the flip side, too many unskilled players with good attitudes but no

talent, leads to too many losing seasons & coaching changes.

Fans always get caught up in we want this & we want that and it's all well &

good. But no one should ever lose sight of what they really want... W's.

With enough W's, most people are content. Without them, ain't nobody

happy.