Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only "DN" that I can think of right now as a possible candidate would be Danny Nowell. He has served as an assistant under Tim Johnson for the last couple of years now and is a quality coach (VOTED 2005 Region 5-3A Coach of the Year) who could be possibly looking to make the move up.

Other than that I'm stumped on those initials MTF :rolleyes:

I knew I wouldn't have to spell it (all the way) out for you. :rolleyes:

Who is DT and how long has he been coaching and where did he coach at????????

DT is the head football coach at LaVergne and has really became a hot commodity the last two years. Unfortunately for his teams at LHS the last two years they ran into great teams named Cookeville and Smyrna who eliminated them from the playoffs. Did I mention that they also compete in the same region with the likes of Riverdale????? :rolleyes:

If he is the next head football coach in Lewisburg I'd like to say congrats to him and I wish him the best of luck in the future :)

If he is indeed the next coach, MC will be a much improved team next year. He is a very good coach and the players will be worked very hard...which should help them reach their potential. I look for them to win all of their games except DL.

I predict MC makes the playoffs rather easily in what should become a very competitive region next year. DL 1st seed until someone beats them. MC 2nd seed because they reach potential. CC 3rd seed because they return most of the players from their playoff team. The battle for the 4th seed should be tough. A Spring Hill program on the rise. A Page team with new coaching blood. A Giles team that won some games with its senior heavy class. A Creekwood team that should be older and wiser.