Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

chipper...I'm of the belief in the first poll of a season you go with the defending champion if they start out strong....UC is defending state champions and unbeaten in 1A through 19 games.....They deserve the #1 ranking....Temple wasn't even in Murfreesboro last year....

I agree with you,but i think they will put Temple 1 and UC 2.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFFan Posted Yesterday, 09:55 PM

If UC is so good why they got 3 losses. they are a bunch of thugs.

SFFan, what was that? Lack a little class do ya?

LC playes gleason tonight. Looking forward to watching the girls game.

A little discusted with the boys. Geanes is suspended for missing class. He will be back friday. I am not convinced we will play worse without him. Maybe force the ball inside. Avery and Johnson are going to have to get it together and get some rebounds with out wussing out on defence down low.

Final From Union City.....

Union City-83

Halls-47

Union City Scoring....

Jeremy Simpson-17pts

Cedric Allen-13pts

MJ Brown-11pts

Lavan Mosley-11pts

Tony Wilkins-9pts

Cameron Callicott-7pts

Ryne Simpson-7pts

BJ Marshall-3pts

Nik Brooks-2pts

KJ Brooks-2pts

Brandon Easley-1pt

Halls came out and took a quick 4-0 lead..Halls lead UC 6-3 before UC went on a 8-0 run to go up 11-6....After Halls cut the lead to 13-9,UC went on the game deciding run when they outscored Halls 19-0 to go up 32-9 after one quarter...

Union City......32......23......19......9......=83

Halls...............9.......16.......9......13.....=47

Edited by backinthaoc

WOW !!!! What a classic quote from a very classy person......jerk. If you want to make comments like the one you have on this board then you need to GO elsewhere. For your information, Union City's 3 loses comes from very good teams ( All which are in a classification much higher than Union City ). 2 of the loses came from team one which is ranked in the USA todays Top 25 and another whcih has won the the Kentucky State Championship much more than you yourself can count and then by Brentwood Acd by 2.

If "SFFan" stands for South Fulton Fan then you are upset that you team can't compete with our Tornadoes and wish you could.

Union City might loose one more game and that would be it.

State bound as long as we are healthy.

NOW THERE HE GO WITH THE WORD THUG...DO U ACTUALLY NO WHAT IT MEANS OR DO U KNOW WHAT THE MEDIA PORTRAYS AS A THUG......DO U KNOW THEM PERSONALLY??? WHAT GIVES U THE RIGHT TO JUDGE THEM?? SHOULD I CALL U A THUG?? U A THUG....I ALREADY KNOW WHAT UR THINKING "I DON'T EVEN KNOW U TO BE CALLIN U A THUG" THAT'S THE SAME THING U R DOING..R U AND YOUR FRIENDS THUGS?? R U CONSIDERED A THUG IF U GET IN A FIGHT??? R U A THUG IF U LETS SAY UMMM USE PROFANITY TOWARD ANOTHER PERSON?? TELL ME WHAT A THUG IS?? AND WHO IS THEY?? DOES THAT INCLUDE THE COACH, PLAYERS OR THE FANS..OR ALL OF THEM.......U SHOULD BE MORE CAREFULL WHO U JUDGE CAUSE U DON'T WANT SOMEBODY TO JUDGE U THAT DON'T EVEN KNOW U BRUH................ :thumb:

NOW THERE HE GO WITH THE WORD THUG...DO U ACTUALLY NO WHAT IT MEANS OR DO U KNOW WHAT THE MEDIA PORTRAYS AS A THUG......DO U KNOW THEM PERSONALLY??? WHAT GIVES U THE RIGHT TO JUDGE THEM?? SHOULD I CALL U A THUG?? U A THUG....I ALREADY KNOW WHAT UR THINKING "I DON'T EVEN KNOW U TO BE CALLIN U A THUG" THAT'S THE SAME THING U R DOING..R U AND YOUR FRIENDS THUGS?? R U CONSIDERED A THUG IF U GET IN A FIGHT??? R U A THUG IF U LETS SAY UMMM USE PROFANITY TOWARD ANOTHER PERSON?? TELL ME WHAT A THUG IS?? AND WHO IS THEY?? DOES THAT INCLUDE THE COACH, PLAYERS OR THE FANS..OR ALL OF THEM.......U SHOULD BE MORE CAREFULL WHO U JUDGE CAUSE U DON'T WANT SOMEBODY TO JUDGE U THAT DON'T EVEN KNOW U BRUH................ :thumb:

Did Humboldt beat Trenton tonight?

Did Humboldt beat Trenton tonight?

Yes Humboldt won 78-64 despite a great effort from Trenton...In the first half, I'd be willing to bet that they shot atleast 80% from the field as a team...Trenton hit several threes but were still losing at the half by 4....Humboldt came out in the second half and opened up with a run and held Trenton off the rest of the way...

I'd say Humboldt kind of went through the motions in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarters tonight but really turned it on in the 3rd...Trenton played about as good of a game as they were capable of playing in the first half and didn't fall off too much in the second...It was a good win for Humboldt going into a rival's gym and coming out with the victory so I'm sure they'll take it...Next up is Gibson Co and I'm sure Humboldt hasn't forgotten how GC embarrassed Humboldt in their own gym a couple of weeks ago..I don't expect a lack of focus Thursday night and especially not Friday...What could you be more pumped up for than getting revenge on a team that embarrassed you and and then going up against the defending state champs..

Yes Humboldt won 78-64 despite a great effort from Trenton...In the first half, I'd be willing to bet that they shot atleast 80% from the field as a team...Trenton hit several threes but were still losing at the half by 4....Humboldt came out in the second half and opened up with a run and held Trenton off the rest of the way...

I'd say Humboldt kind of went through the motions in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarters tonight but really turned it on in the 3rd...Trenton played about as good of a game as they were capable of playing in the first half and didn't fall off too much in the second...It was a good win for Humboldt going into a rival's gym and coming out with the victory so I'm sure they'll take it...Next up is Gibson Co and I'm sure Humboldt hasn't forgotten how GC embarrassed Humboldt in their own gym a couple of weeks ago..I don't expect a lack of focus Thursday night and especially not Friday...What could you be more pumped up for than getting revenge on a team that embarrassed you and and then going up against the defending state champs..

Just asking...The two losses the Vikings suffered recently plus this game against Trenton it has been noted that the opposing team has shot extremely well...I wonder if that is coincidence or lack of defense....If it's a lack of defense,there is something wrong somewhere.....Union City shot well against Humboldt in their first meeting and it was because of a lack of perimeter defense by Humboldt..UC rarely attempted a shot with a hand in their face.....

I'm smelling another upsettttttttttttttttttttttttttt....Humboldt has no solid perimeter shooters so if we stack our defense down in the post like last time hopefully we'll pull another win..I do expect this to be closer...GC by 7 :thumb: