Gordonsville 2007

croz6110

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT?????...Now why you gotta drag mtp and FC into this......ya'll are doin just fine trashin' each other (and yourselves)....thanks for teachin the world that city folk 1) have little or no humor...2)aren't courteous....3) hardly ever smile.....4)put pranksters in jail......5)ALL FC folks are city folks......

Just keep on spewin' and even you might start believin' this junk.....it doesn't suprise me that the young folks in G'ville are TAUGHT to dislike FC folks.....kinda like racism....it's taught :D

DTRUTH has been throw'd back acha :blink:

They dont have to be taugh. Just take one trip to Nashville. Most kids learn by experience. Not many beleive anything parents say in the first place. Even in your neck of the woods dtruth. Kids are kids. They do know when the silver spoon is sticking out of their mouth. Thats taught at home. Where its placed there. <_<

You tell me postalduderay.

I don't think I've said anything he has said. On the other hand...you and postaldude rave about the Kittes. Are you from Kittieland or the town profiled by the Tennessean?

Gee...argue for your own team. You and postitnote are Kittie fans by proxy. <_<

It really is boring to see the same posts over and over.

I have been arguing for my own team ever since last january and you said you didnt like that. So now I'm arguing for the GV tigers alittle.

...And I wasn't talking to you, unless "Bulletbob" is Postaldude's other screen name. Seems as that could be the case since he hasn't fired back.

I would hope that Postman would not have an alter ego named Bulletbob, that could be a bad omen. We are not one in the same. I was not aware of the board rule only allowing responses to posts that were directed to you personally. If contrasting opinions are not your preference, CoachT is the wrong place to be. I merely stated, in so many words, that we all talk alot of crap that really doesn't amount to much but we all enjoy it. I did enjoy your snappy 8th grade bubblegum chewer response, "I wasn't talking to you". I guess originality isn't to high on your list. Oh yeah, I am talking to you.

I would hope that Postman would not have an alter ego named Bulletbob, that could be a bad omen. We are not one in the same. I was not aware of the board rule only allowing responses to posts that were directed to you personally. If contrasting opinions are not your preference, CoachT is the wrong place to be. I merely stated, in so many words, that we all talk alot of crap that really doesn't amount to much but we all enjoy it. I did enjoy your snappy 8th grade bubblegum chewer response, "I wasn't talking to you". I guess originality isn't to high on your list. Oh yeah, I am talking to you.

Dont worry Bob, you should be happy to be thought of that your me. I have took this board by storm. These guys from SC are just realizing that they cant bully people around on here like they usually do this time of year. Westmoreland folks, most of em, dont run their mouth on here. Last year the only people that even got on here were some players as they stated after the season was over. Catalyst I have noticed is one more. Other than that we do and have always done our talking with our head gear. I kind of got hooked on this stuff since January. My wife is fixing to throw this thing out the door, so ya'll might not have to hear me much longer.

We know what there , MO$$$? The Owls take care of business most of the time. The Tigers have some pretty good players? Great players, I don't know if I would go that far just yet. The Owls may have more than a few talented players themselves.

Just curious. Did you consider Tez great or good. Evans great or good? Just wanted to see how you judge players. So I will know how to take your remark.