Gordonsville 2007

croz6110

Guest Termite
Gordonsville Tigers, I am sorry I under estimated you all like I did earlier in the summer. I attended the scrimmage tonight, and it appears to me that my prediciton of a 14 point win over your in county rival was rather conservative after seeing first hand how you all dismantled the Macon Co. Tigers. Smith is amazing to watch with his precision and accuracy. The running back was just this side of spectacular. The young reciever #16 was very impressive. The only way Smith Co. can defeat you all is in the mind. You have all the athletes in place. This was a bad year for Smith Co. to build the big indoor practice facility for a there mighty 2A big shot owls. My prediction is after the game between the 2 schools, the Owls will be willing to take the practice facility back apart and rebuild it in Gordonsville where they will have just learnt how to play football. Take it easy on the eagles this year, we are young and inexperienced. Good Luck in game 2.

Tell me ...if you can...there Northern Sumner Co. Bill and Junk Mail Delieverer...With your superior football knowledge and vast experence (remember 1995) how can YOU under estimate the G-ville Tigers?????

Were you not present last year when the Tigers spotted the mighty Eagles 18 points and then came back and won the game?? Didn't you watch the Smith kid play then???? Maybe you were too busy slapping each other on the back with "I was good, your was good, we was good in 95" to pay much attention to the game.........

" Gordonsville where they just learnt how to play" Again....it appears that you are showing exactly how much you actually know there Cliff Claven.. I don't think G-ville just "learnt" how to play.....they have been playing for years....(even before your great sucess). Oh , and before I forget....instead of Postman can I call you Yoda???? <_<

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite
Surely its not because the owls love to trash talk about everything they do. It couldnt be because everytime the owls get beat they say its because they just had a bad game, the worst they have ever played. It couldnt be because they get all the county dollars for their big 2A team that resides in Carthage and the poor country folks of the small community of Gordonsville gets the owls hand me down money. Surely people dont hate the owls for none of these reasons. Its got to be because everyone is jealous of them. Yeah, Westmoreland is jealous of them because they always beat them. Wait a minute Westmoreland has won 4 region titles in 4-2A, Smith Co. has 2. The series record has Westmoreland with 1 more win than the Owls. Guess we'll have to think of another reason people hate the Owls so much, but it couldnt be for the other reason's I mentioned.

I believe if you look back...anytime any of us talk trash....somebody else will have fire the first shot.....

"every time the owls get beat"...that cann't be it...we don't get beat much..

Someone from Northern Sumner Co...knows more about Smith Co. business than the people of Smith Co...

Just 4??.....How many Semis???

Westmoreland isn't jealous....just the No.Sumner Co. Bill and Junk Mail Delieverer.....

Tell me ...if you can...there Northern Sumner Co. Bill and Junk Mail Delieverer...With your superior football knowledge and vast experence (remember 1995) how can YOU under estimate the G-ville Tigers?????

Were you not present last year when the Tigers spotted the mighty Eagles 18 points and then came back and won the game?? Didn't you watch the Smith kid play then???? Maybe you were too busy slapping each other on the back with "I was good, your was good, we was good in 95" to pay much attention to the game.........

" Gordonsville where they just learnt how to play" Again....it appears that you are showing exactly how much you actually know there Cliff Claven.. I don't think G-ville just "learnt" how to play.....they have been playing for years....(even before your great sucess). Oh , and before I forget....instead of Postman can I call you Yoda???? <_<

Read it again, I said put the indoor practice facility where Smith Co. will have learnt how to play football after game 2 this season. Yeah, you can as long as I can call you Termitt the flea. Its the USA baby, freedom of speech. Some on here like to hear me talk.

Nah, Like you he is hooked on trash talking and SC is really the only place he can get the response. All the other teams they play is seldom online if ever. Think of how it would be if GV and Westy left the boards. How bored would you be on coacht? You know its more fun when you play the team. Or you could become like FC and mTp and rag on everyone. I have met postal and singray. If you met them you would like them. They share the same passion for HS football as you. Now FC is another story. I have met a few and I dont think we would hit it off very well. Something about their thinking beyond private school and football. The SP bunch is all good folks to be around. I guess it may be the city folks think different than the small town folks. But keep it coming it makes for interesting reading. Expands the mind if you have to think to answer. Not to mention you definitely have to have enjoy humor to be on here. I think the city folks take it to heart more. They have to many other things that they have to be concerned with and humor is not their best trait. Notice how different they act especially with courtesy. The city life forces you to act different. They don't take kindly to pranks, and seldom wear a smile. If their house gets rolled or their car gets wrapped they call the police to press charges. I think its funny to see you battle with some of the folks on here. Definitely a battle of wits. You personally have built your reputation on here. People just love to kick it back to you. So be thankful you have him in here as there is so few that bother to post.

I think postal hast tested your wits and you are having a hard time keeping up as late. Come on Antwan. You are slipping. <_<

WHAT?????...Now why you gotta drag mtp and FC into this......ya'll are doin just fine trashin' each other (and yourselves)....thanks for teachin the world that city folk 1) have little or no humor...2)aren't courteous....3) hardly ever smile.....4)put pranksters in jail......5)ALL FC folks are city folks......

Just keep on spewin' and even you might start believin' this junk.....it doesn't suprise me that the young folks in G'ville are TAUGHT to dislike FC folks.....kinda like racism....it's taught :blink:

DTRUTH has been throw'd back acha :D

Guest Termite
Read it again, I said put the indoor practice facility where Smith Co. will have learnt how to play football after game 2 this season. Yeah, you can as long as I can call you Termitt the flea. Its the USA baby, freedom of speech. Some on here like to hear me talk.

Not to be picky...but I read..."the Owls will be willing to take the practice facility apart and rebuild it in Gordonsville where they just learnt (whatever that is) to play football" <_<

If I misread...........

You still haven't answered how you underestimated Gordonsville......or what is your prediction there Swami when the Tigers come to Moville..Motown..whatever........... :blink:

Everything posted on here is pretty much "mumbo jumbo". What's the difference? I still enjoy reading it. If you don't then just skip to the next post, its not like he's yelling in your ear.

...And I wasn't talking to you, unless "Bulletbob" is Postaldude's other screen name. Seems as that could be the case since he hasn't fired back.

Not to be picky...but I read..."the Owls will be willing to take the practice facility apart and rebuild it in Gordonsville where they just learnt (whatever that is) to play football" <_<

If I misread...........

You still haven't answered how you underestimated Gordonsville......or what is your prediction there Swami when the Tigers come to Moville..Motown..whatever........... :blink:

Your not too bright but I like you Termitt. I meant I underestimated them when I said a 14 point win, it could be by more, alot more. Does that clear things up there Termitt?

Your not too bright but I like you Termitt. I meant I underestimated them when I said a 14 point win, it could be by more, alot more. Does that clear things up there Termitt?

I have come to the conclusion that Termite and Antwan are Siamese Twins with one head. Antwan why do you want to pay to users fees to write the same things.

I have come to the conclusion that Termite and Antwan are Siamese Twins with one head. Antwan why do you want to pay to users fees to write the same things.

You tell me postalduderay.

I don't think I've said anything he has said. On the other hand...you and postaldude rave about the Kittes. Are you from Kittieland or the town profiled by the Tennessean?

Gee...argue for your own team. You and postitnote are Kittie fans by proxy. <_<

It really is boring to see the same posts over and over.

Edited by Antwan