Gordonsville 2007

croz6110

Now you proclaim that all FC kids are born with a silver spoon stickin' out of their mouths (but at least you do give them credit for believin' what their parents tell them)......that's like me sayin' all G'ville kids are born with a crack pipe stuck to their lips.....ignorance is commical sometimes.....and you don't know those people for sure.......yep, there are a few who got some $$$$$, just like a few at G'ville too.......what do we do....kill them all?......nope, just talk bad about 'em on here

DTRUTH hears what yur sayin' :roflol:

For a FC poster you sure bring up Drugs a lot. You must be closer to the problem than I imagined. Are you selling them , or promoting them? Is that sort of like when I pass several streets over there I hear Yo Yo. Is this your YO Yo call? So far any mention of drugs has come from FC fans. Strange dont you think??

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is too funny.

A Gordonsville thread, and its Westmoreland and SC fans doing most of the jawing. :roflol:

Someone go ahead and start a Westmoreland - Smith County thread.

We just want to hang out with the 2007 1A state champs!!! I've even bought a Gordonsville language CD at Walmart so I can learn to say "GO BIG BLUE"! I've noticed that EVERY G-Ville thread becomes a SCHS/WHS feather rufflin'.

We just want to hang out with the 2007 1A state champs!!! I've even bought a Gordonsville language CD at Walmart so I can learn to say "GO BIG BLUE"! I've noticed that EVERY G-Ville thread becomes a SCHS/WHS feather rufflin'.

yeah, I don't why Gville is so pumped, somebody from the other side bracket beat them, if their own region doesn't :roflol:

Now, Now, lets not get something started again. I thougt it was calming down in here. SC just kicked WH tails (yeh!)and called them flat. ( booo ) Also called Livingston, Macon co, and Upperman flat. ( BOOO ) Dont worry SC, its just luck.

Edited by MO$$$$

What leads you to believe that GV has more experience returning than anyone else??? How many starters did they lose and at what position compared to starters and positions for Westmoland-SC???? I think as far as experience and skill positions...they are somewhat equal...GV has Smith returning....thats it as far as experienced skill positions...about the same for everyone else......Now...what does that mean..I'm not sure except...If we win...we have a better TEAM...if they win ...they have a better TEAM.....Experience and talent are a wash...about even...some better than others at some positions................ Some are just more visiable and high profile...

As Bugs Bunny says. He dont know do he? :roflol:

Now, Now, lets not get something started again. I thougt it was calming down in here. SC just kicked WH tails (yeh!)and called them flat. ( booo ) Also called Livingston, Macon co, and Upperman flat. ( BOOO ) Dont worry SC, its just luck.

Couldn't make it up tonight. See ya at week 2. You guys have been getting some attention so far this year. you better do some sandbagging during the jamboree. You guys are putting a target on your back!

Couldn't make it up tonight. See ya at week 2. You guys have been getting some attention so far this year. you better do some sandbagging during the jamboree. You guys are putting a target on your back!

I dont expect there will be much 1st string play by any team. To close to the season openers. Give the second strings a chance to get more playing time.

For a FC poster you sure bring up Drugs a lot. You must be closer to the problem than I imagined. Are you selling them , or promoting them? Is that sort of like when I pass several streets over there I hear Yo Yo. Is this your YO Yo call? So far any mention of drugs has come from FC fans. Strange dont you think??

That's the Lebanon kids tryin' to flag you down with the Smith Co tags and a big "G" on your car....why else would you be "passing down our streets" except to peddle your stuff......the FC kids get their stuff from nashville..... :roflol:

DTRUTH knows yer intensions ......stay away from the green youngins' :thumb:

That's the Lebanon kids tryin' to flag you down with the Smith Co tags and a big "G" on your car....why else would you be "passing down our streets" except to peddle your stuff......the FC kids get their stuff from nashville..... :roflol:

DTRUTH knows yer intensions ......stay away from the green youngins' :thumb:

Last time I passed was to get to possum town. My helicopter was in the shop. Bush had his loaned to Bin Laden so I couldnt borrow it. So I had to rent a limo to drive me there. All of which I paid for with foodstamps. The gate tender wouldnt accept the foodstamps. I had to sell them 3 for 1 to a FC shark to get in the game. You are correct he didnt want any product. He was buying it in Nashville. O Lay. Good stuff. Comes rolled in a soft taco shell.