Gordonsville 2007

croz6110

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Owls do as well. <_< Lee Evans may have even been great by seasons end. I'll stick with very good though.

I'll delete that question.

Good idea deleting that question. I deleted my reply as well. So the question would not appear on my reply. Dont jump so fast to hammer me personally. Know me before you post your implied personal replys.

No, it doesn't Bishop. I found it interensting that out of the 90 or so kids, he chose to mention those two fine young men. I have deleted the question , so as not to offend. Had no intention of that.

Can you understand I know most of the SC players last year, and I think the two I mentioned in my opinion was the best you had. Maybe not with stats but heart. Both were undersized, and played against much larger players. Made an image that will remain with SC for years to come. You dont know me. So please refrain from personal assaults on my charater.

Can you understand I know most of the SC players last year, and I think the two I mentioned in my opinion was the best you had. Maybe not with stats but heart. Both were undersized, and played against much larger players. Made an image that will remain with SC for years to come. You dont know me. So please refrain from personal assaults on my charater.

I know enough. We all do. That is what makes this rivalry so great. I fully understand the mindset of both sects of the Tiger nation. The one that would like to see SC go 0-10 and the one that would like to see SC go 14-1. I know lots of folks from both groups. I wasn't attacking you personally. BTW, wasn't Alexander and Randolph 2 of the best you had. They are gone, too.

I know enough. We all do. That is what makes this rivalry so great. I fully understand the mindset of both sects of the Tiger nation. The one that would like to see SC go 0-10 and the one that would like to see SC go 14-1. I know lots of folks from both groups. I wasn't attacking you personally. BTW, wasn't Alexander and Randolph 2 of the best you had. They are gone, too.

May have been the best on the senior group. Overall??? You judge that this year. They are still there. Just not admiring the sidelines.