Brandon Warren- all-acc

ILuvsports

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would doubt it, FSU was his favorite team as a child. I woul dventure to guess he is happy there. I couldn't see him playing anywhere else. A great accomplishment, he has big things in his future if things turn out the way it appears.

Don't be so sure. Some close to him have mentioned that he is very homesick and has at least mentioned transferring closer to home.

Time will tell if the rumor has any validity or not.

yeah he is homesick and misses his family and his roommate is probably going to transfer also but he is going to stay at fsu he said. he realizes that right now thats where he needs to be. hes excited about his future at fsu. hes happy about making these teams and what he has been able to do at fsu. most freshman being so far away from home have a hard time adjusting. he will be okay.

Don't be so sure. Some close to him have mentioned that he is very homesick and has at least mentioned transferring closer to home.

Time will tell if the rumor has any validity or not.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah he is homesick and misses his family and his roommate is probably going to transfer also but he is going to stay at fsu he said. he realizes that right now thats where he needs to be. hes excited about his future at fsu. hes happy about making these teams and what he has been able to do at fsu. most freshman being so far away from home have a hard time adjusting. he will be okay.

Without comment:

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...337/1002/SPORTS

SHOULD BE WEARING ORANGE

Disagree! UT would not have him on the field yet and if he were at home he might get into trouble. Fulmer loves kids who don't know anyone around the Knoxville area. Warren was in the right place at the right time because FSU had an injury to their projected starter in the pre season. It was expected that BW might red shirt, but he has earned the #1 TE spot, and has really done well with the opportunity. Look for him to move around to another place on the team. He has done a great job but is undersized for a TE. I think he would make a better LB myself and maybe have a chance to play on Sundays.