West Greene High School

gonehome

He has done some things that the principle didn't like! In that sense he is not to bright is what I meant to say!

Fair enough, now that he is defintely gone, there is your open spot for you to hire your next head coach!!!! So like I said things will work out for the best even for Helton. Who said he was fired?

Edited by dublin229

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not for sure but Pearson might be the front runner now since Drew doesn't want the job. There is still some other people in the running and I think Greenlee is in the running from what I here.

Nothing against Pearson but I don't believe he will be hired because he seems to be a nomad teacher who does not put down roots and stay anywhere very long. The program needs someone to provide stable leadership and stick with it for the long haul. :D

Nothing against Pearson but I don't believe he will be hired because he seems to be a nomad teacher who does not put down roots and stay anywhere very long. The program needs someone to provide stable leadership and stick with it for the long haul. :D

nt#1 where do you get your information. I have known coach pearson for about 5 years and i know that he has moved around a couple of times, but if you will look at the whole situation it has been good moves for his family and it has given him the opportunities to prepare himself for this opportunity. I can tell you this, he is by far not a nomad teacher, he does a great job as an educator bottom line is he can do whatever needs to be done in the classroom. Coach pearson is very cooperative and supportive of others and is a great guy to have on your faculty. Have you thought that the good lord has done nothing but prepare him for what he is about to encounter.

nt#1 where do you get your information. I have known coach pearson for about 5 years and i know that he has moved around a couple of times, but if you will look at the whole situation it has been good moves for his family and it has given him the opportunities to prepare himself for this opportunity. I can tell you this, he is by far not a nomad teacher, he does a great job as an educator bottom line is he can do whatever needs to be done in the classroom. Coach pearson is very cooperative and supportive of others and is a great guy to have on your faculty. Have you thought that the good lord has done nothing but prepare him for what he is about to encounter.

Like I said I have nothing against him. I just know and I cannot name the source but that is the reason that he will not be considered at least for the foreseeable future. The choice will be a certain assisstant from M. West if he chooses to apply for the job.

Like I said I have nothing against him. I just know and I cannot name the source but that is the reason that he will not be considered at least for the foreseeable future. The choice will be a certain assisstant from M. West if he chooses to apply for the job.

T. Beets!!! Why would anyone leave M. West for West Greene. Don't make sense. But with Helton gone as commonsense seems to know, his hireing would make sense.

I d not understand your reasoning mr. Beets. you can not get much deeper roots than moving back to the area of your inlaws a settling down on the farm. i believe you might be a little to quick to make a judgement on this one unless you have inside sources which could be possible.

I d not understand your reasoning mr. Beets. you can not get much deeper roots than moving back to the area of your inlaws a settling down on the farm. i believe you might be a little to quick to make a judgement on this one unless you have inside sources which could be possible.

Too bad you will never know for sure!! Just wait and see what turns out!! ;);)B)

It won't be Beets!

Edited by commonsense

gonehome, are you pearsons brother or what? maybe the guy can bring some toughness from his years as a girls softball coach. You are the only person sing his praise that tells me something. WG get a football coach from one of your conferance assisstant. The gap, hv and gp has some talented young coaches... I live on cosby and if you ask them their staff is the best in all of tennessee so maybe get one of them. Do not settle GO GET A COACH DO NOT WAIT ON HIM TO COME TO YOU!!

gonehome, are you pearsons brother or what? maybe the guy can bring some toughness from his years as a girls softball coach. You are the only person sing his praise that tells me something. WG get a football coach from one of your conferance assisstant. The gap, hv and gp has some talented young coaches... I live on cosby and if you ask them their staff is the best in all of tennessee so maybe get one of them. Do not settle GO GET A COACH DO NOT WAIT ON HIM TO COME TO YOU!!

nftc, no i am not coach pearson"s brother just a good friend. i wished that you would have paid attention to this entire thread a took notice of coach pearson's coaching background. he is not a softball coach, he has coached 5a ball at william blount, heitage, southgreene and pigeon forge. he has been a 5a offensive coord. and has a very good backgroung as far as multiple offenses goes. all i can do is wish you good luck in findingsomeone who wants to root in greene county and stay.

Boy you messed up tellin this bunch you live in Cosby. WG HATES!! us and nobody on this thread is gonna listen to you now. Even though you were being sarcastic we do believe we have a solid coaching staff at Cosby and even IF we did have the best staff in the state WG wouldn't even think about hiring someone from here , no school in greeneville would for that matter they all dislike Cosby right now.

Boy you messed up tellin this bunch you live in Cosby. WG HATES!! us and nobody on this thread is gonna listen to you now. Even though you were being sarcastic we do believe we have a solid coaching staff at Cosby and even IF we did have the best staff in the state WG wouldn't even think about hiring someone from here , no school in greeneville would for that matter they all dislike Cosby right now.

Why do you say they all dislike you right now??