1A 2007 PRESEASON TOP FIVE

reddevilmascot

I personally believe TCA will be the team to beat in the West region and Bruceton to be the best team in our district..Lake Co lost a ton of excellent ball players and will have a new quarterback,Seth Hinson,a sophomore,starting along with a new backfield..Hinson has a very strong arm and unlike most Lake Co teams that run about 9 out of 10 plays..this years team looks like they may spread the ball around with 4 or 5 receivers and throw about 7 plays out of 10..I believe U.C. will be down also..Bruceton looks to be the early favorite with T.C.A. being the cream of the crop in the region!

Edited by mrbigster

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way I hope ya'll have a great season, and make it through, except when you come to The Swamp. :lol:

I hope you guys have a good season...except that one game of course ;) . In a couple of weeks my son is going to the Bama football camp and a passing camp with Nick so I'll get the inside scoop then. I'm hoping Nick has a great year but I'm going to let him know how rough SP is going to be on QBs this year ;)

I hope you guys have a good season...except that one game of course ;) . In a couple of weeks my son is going to the Bama football camp and a passing camp with Nick so I'll get the inside scoop then. I'm hoping Nick has a great year but I'm going to let him know how rough SP is going to be on QBs this year :lol:

QB Shane Spann from Jo Byrns will be at the Bama qb & recievers camp also

We are going to the camp June 17-20. They have a later camp too and a 7 on 7 team camp. Do you know which one he is attending and what grade he will be next year?

he is going alone to bama camp, and will be a senior this fall, super talented QB, hope you get to see this young man work, got a rocket of an arm 6'3 190lbs keep up with this kid this fall

he is going alone to bama camp, and will be a senior this fall, super talented QB, hope you get to see this young man work, got a rocket of an arm 6'3 190lbs keep up with this kid this fall

I'll look for him if he goes to the 6/17-20 camp. My son is a freshman QB so I'll be watching them.