Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 18 2007 - 08:11 PM) 826440594[/snapback]who won the matches?

Maltsberger beat Hatcher

Acker beat Walling in a close one

Haydek beat Rahnema

Mackebee beat Fulton in another close match

George Butler beat David Cooper

Ryan Markman beat James Dail

Maltsberger/Acker d. Hatcher/Walling

Mackebee/Haydek d. Fulton/Rahnema

Bulter/Markman d. Dail/whoever he was playing with

Webb is a really good team. They should dominate the non divisional teams. Tennessee should dominate the schools from the non-bcs conferences, and they normally do. However they are judged on what they do in the SEC conference. Webb will be judged on how they do against Baylor and Mccallie and the other stuff really doesnt matter.

Do you remember Tennessees victory over Air Force or there losses to Florida and LSU.

Webb would beat any AAA team 8-1 to 7-2 maybe 6-3 at worst

They play Science Hill Tuesday, so we will see. The only other team would be Siegel, but I don think anything better than 7-2

QUOTE(dawgs2 @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:17 AM) 826440951[/snapback]Webb is a really good team. They should dominate the non divisional teams. Tennessee should dominate the schools from the non-bcs conferences, and they normally do. However they are judged on what they do in the SEC conference. Webb will be judged on how they do against Baylor and Mccallie and the other stuff really doesnt matter.

Do you remember Tennessees victory over Air Force or there losses to Florida and LSU.

Webb would beat any AAA team 8-1 to 7-2 maybe 6-3 at worst

They play Science Hill Tuesday, so we will see. The only other team would be Siegel, but I don think anything better than 7-2

We don't play Webb this year /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Don't know what the big deal about Webb beating Bearden is. I think we all expected it. Webb has D-II to worry about. I think as long as Science Hill plays well they should be in the finals of AAA. I see Webb getting eliminated in substate