Humboldt vs. Wartburg

VikingFan9

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(thinblue @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:00 AM) 826401906[/snapback]I went and watched Class AA Dyer County and Booker T Washington in the sub-state last night, Humboldt most likely beats either of these teams by 7- 10 points, (Dyer Co. won by 2). Good Luck to you Wartburg, but I'll have to take Humboldt since they are the represenative from district 14A.

You ain't got a clue what you are talking about. Crocket Co. beat you and we beat Crockett 3 times. You need to post something you can backup with facts. Only in your dreams will you beat DC.

QUOTE(DCfan74 @ Mar 6 2007 - 05:36 PM) 826402602[/snapback]You ain't got a clue what you are talking about. Crocket Co. beat you and we beat Crockett 3 times. You need to post something you can backup with facts. Only in your dreams will you beat DC.

Humboldt did beat Crockett Co. once and had the second game won. And y'all lost to them once as well so it would be a good game between Humboldt and DC, but don't get the big head that y'all are that much better than us.

If wartburg can keep their feet on the ground and not be wowed by the atmosphere and the great team they are playing it could be a good game. Everytime Wartburg has had their backs against the wall they have played very good ball. Humboldt is the best team they have probley played all year, but Wartburg is in the elite 8 so they are not a bad team. Best of Luck to Wartburg.

QUOTE(bed2i @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:15 PM) 826402644[/snapback]Humboldt did beat Crockett Co. once and had the second game won. And y'all lost to them once as well so it would be a good game between Humboldt and DC, but don't get the big head that y'all are that much better than us.

DC would beat Humboldt rather easily IMO...DC has better guards and their post play strong...only advantage Humboldt would have would be size

QUOTE(DCfan74 @ Mar 6 2007 - 05:36 PM) 826402602[/snapback]You ain't got a clue what you are talking about. Crocket Co. beat you and we beat Crockett 3 times. You need to post something you can backup with facts. Only in your dreams will you beat DC.

I do have a clue, but the truth is none of this matters, and here is a clue for you, Dyer Co has a good team but they are not great, and if your Choctaws make it past the 1st round, they have big problems,of all six teams that played for state titles last year, Liberty was the best team there.... period, hang on now here's your clue, Liberty will be in the 'boro again this year with all the players that won the title last year. Let's not fret over things like could Humboldt beat DC, save your energy for White House and have fun at the tournament, it was a great accomplishment to get there. Enjoy that! Oh yea, in my dreams Dyer County wins against White House- loses to Liberty- Humboldt wins against... well they win it all.

p.s. I'm not from Humboldt-- just a fan of the game with opinions, and you know what they say about opinions.

in my opinion the only thing wartburg has to concentrate on is not letting the atmosphere get to them....if they focus on it as another basketball game they will do good....humboldt has size and speed....so do we so its all good...just focus on the game boys and not the atmosphere...i know the guys have seen crazy crowds because ive been a part of them forever good luck

I do have a clue, but the truth is none of this matters, and here is a clue for you, Dyer Co has a good team but they are not great, and if your Choctaws make it past the 1st round, they have big problems,of all six teams that played for state titles last year, Liberty was the best team there.... period, hang on now here's your clue, Liberty will be in the 'boro again this year with all the players that won the title last year. Let's not fret over things like could Humboldt beat DC, save your energy for White House and have fun at the tournament, it was a great accomplishment to get there. Enjoy that! Oh yea, in my dreams Dyer County wins against White House- loses to Liberty- Humboldt wins against... well they win it all.

p.s. I'm not from Humboldt-- just a fan of the game with opinions, and you know what they say about opinions.

QUOTE(thinblue @ Mar 7 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826403259[/snapback]I do have a clue, but the truth is none of this matters, and here is a clue for you, Dyer Co has a good team but they are not great, and if your Choctaws make it past the 1st round, they have big problems,of all six teams that played for state titles last year, Liberty was the best team there.... period, hang on now here's your clue, Liberty will be in the 'boro again this year with all the players that won the title last year. Let's not fret over things like could Humboldt beat DC, save your energy for White House and have fun at the tournament, it was a great accomplishment to get there. Enjoy that! Oh yea, in my dreams Dyer County wins against White House- loses to Liberty- Humboldt wins against... well they win it all.

I'm not too sure that Liberty could have beaten Hamilton last year. Hamilton was much bigger, just as quick and just as if not more atheletic. The reason Liberty beat Mitchell was the lack of gaurd play from the Tigers. Hamilton was quite strong at all 5 positions on the floor last year. I would love to have seen the game though, would have been a classic.