Bradley Central vs Maryville

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BroadwayBaller @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826404135[/snapback]The game is going to come down to post play. Maryville owned SHHS because the tallest post on the hill was 6'4". Bradley should be able to handle the inside with Dodd and Groothius. Oglesby will do Oglesby just like Wattad did Wattad... it is the REST OF THE GUYS that will make the diff. Bradley by 6. By even more if Groot and Keith can put up numbers and/or limit the effectiveness of the tight-end/center.

I agree, GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to tell all of my fellow Bradley posters to take a chill!!!!! We don't want to give our Maryville opponents too much firepower. I want to say that we ALL need to be humble (That means all teams in the state tourney) I don't think that there is any team that is unbeatable or a shoe-in for the championship. Each team has got to come in be focused and play a complete game. I feel like my Bradley Bears are quite capable of winning, however it has to be one game at a time!

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 7 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826404238[/snapback]Just like i didnt think red bank would be anything for oakland. Just like i know bradly central wouldnt be either. Defence ='s championships. Yall dont play it. If you match up with a clarksville, whites creek or Oakland you will lose.

Why you got a bee in your bonnet about Bradley? Are you just nervous? Seems to me if you weren't you wouldn't be talking about them so much all over these message boards.

QUOTE(lesbearcat @ Mar 8 2007 - 04:53 PM) 826405245[/snapback]Why you got a bee in your bonnet about Bradley? Are you just nervous? Seems to me if you weren't you wouldn't be talking about them so much all over these message boards.

Because i know those teams cant play D. I was wanting to play BC instead of Red Bank.

Maryville will have a huge fan base at the Murphy Center. We are all on spring break and ready for the game. We have good players that are focused and ready to play. If you have seen our football fans, just imagine them in the Murphy Center, it is going to be nuts. It should be a good game and if Maryville plays very focused we can win. Dont really know who will win but I am a rebel fan and am leaning towards the rebels. And hey, if we lose, we will just beat you by 40 in football if we can ever play you.

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826405694[/snapback]Maryville will have a huge fan base at the Murphy Center. We are all on spring break and ready for the game. We have good players that are focused and ready to play. If you have seen our football fans, just imagine them in the Murphy Center, it is going to be nuts. It should be a good game and if Maryville plays very focused we can win. Dont really know who will win but I am a rebel fan and am leaning towards the rebels. And hey, if we lose, we will just beat you by 40 in football if we can ever play you.

Maryville will never play Bradley in football because yall are scared to move up to 5a for some reason. your school is by far big enough to be 5a but i guess its nice getting to beat the 4a schools year in and year out.

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 9 2007 - 04:10 AM) 826405829[/snapback]Maryville will never play Bradley in football because yall are scared to move up to 5a for some reason. your school is by far big enough to be 5a but i guess its nice getting to beat the 4a schools year in and year out.

maryville would win in football regardless of class. your statement is asinine!

QUOTE(jimmy dolan @ Mar 9 2007 - 08:10 AM) 826405870[/snapback]maryville would win in football regardless of class. your statement is asinine!

The difference is that Bradley is loaded with D1 Basketball players and Maryville with D1 football players. This game is over unless they decide to play on turf???

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 9 2007 - 04:10 AM) 826405829[/snapback]Maryville will never play Bradley in football because yall are scared to move up to 5a for some reason. your school is by far big enough to be 5a but i guess its nice getting to beat the 4a schools year in and year out.

We could easily win in any football class. If we moved up it would be good in that the games would be a little more challenging. We are starting to move up and rumors are that we might this next football season in 07. It would be kind of bad though because we would end a lot of schools state champs hopes. With Coach Quarles, we can beat any team in Tennesse except the Vols.

QUOTE(MaxusHRKing @ Mar 9 2007 - 12:34 PM) 826406172[/snapback]The difference is that Bradley is loaded with D1 Basketball players and Maryville with D1 football players. This game is over unless they decide to play on turf???

Maxi,

Just curious ... do you believe Bradley will beat Maryville as badly as you thought Science Hill would? Or do you think it will even be worse this time?