GLEASON VS JACKSON COUNTY!

jamieroper

QUOTE(YoungBlood4 @ Mar 11 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826407945[/snapback]If you don't kow the young lady that I'm referring too, then it dosen't matter what her name is (right)? But if you do, I doubt you can disagree with my comments.

This is two or three rumors you have tried to start,give us a name and I will tell you if you are right or wrong.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YoungBlood4 @ Mar 11 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826407974[/snapback]I have NOT tried to start a rumor, I am guilty of inviting this young lady to come play with Smith County. I don't have the authority to place her on the team, that would be up to her. Statements and opinion are not rumor! Was at the Jackson Co./Gleason game, saw the girl with my own eyes, red shirt on the cell phone in the JC student section and not on the floor. NO RUMOR THERE!!!!!

Still not a name?

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 9 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826406915[/snapback]That`s truly remarkable that Jackson County didn`t score a two point basket the entire game. I`ve never heard of that happening. How many two point shots did they attempt?

They didn't get any looks. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(muffin @ Mar 11 2007 - 10:56 AM) 826408051[/snapback]Still not a name?

muffin, you won't get a name nor a straight answer. All you will get is lawyer talk and deleted posts.

I think the Watcher found someone that would believe his BS!! Hee Hee /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(statstracker @ Mar 10 2007 - 03:16 PM) 826407340[/snapback]I think that the radio announcer said it best when in the fourth quarter of the Gleason/JC game he stated that it looked like a Gleason JV game. Coach Frazier could have been like many other coaches and ran the score way up, but instead he displayed sportsmanship and put in the young squad. Now I do also believe that it is pretty sad that in the semifinials of the state tournament that a team is winning by enough that the coach feels that he has to do that.

That's real class there announcing that over the air waves and real classy of you posting it on coachT. Thanks for sharing that with us. Sounds like to me that you are just rubbing it in the faces of the Jackson Co. girls team. I'm sure the JC girls are really crushed that their season had to end on such a low note. But they have nothing to be ashamed of b/c they wasn't picked to go very far this year and Gleason no doubt was the best team in the state. But they are winners in my book. They overcame many obstacles on their way to this game and deserve more than that for their efforts. That just shows what kind of character that this team and community possess. These girls never quit and will be back to the tournament very soon. Just you watch and see.

googoocluster quote "I assure you Coaching is a huge advantage for Jackson Co. Gleason seems to have more talent. I expect this to be a really good game. It's a tossup but I am for the Lady Blue Devils."

I was fortunate to be able to watch all of last weeks Class A ballgames. It was a great week of basketball. Jackson County has a very good team and coach. They will be a force every year and be in Murfreesboro most every year. It just so happened they were playing against a hungry Gleason team and against the best basketball player in Murfreesboro last week in Kayla Hudson. Kayla had an unbelievable week but she also had an unbelievable year. Noone has ever worked harder and deserved Miss Basketball more than Kayla this year. Kayla could be playing for a SEC team next year but she chose to stay close to home and play at Union University. I am glad she did, now I can watch her 4 more years.

As for Randy Frazier, I said it before last week but I'll say it again. Randy Frazier is a fine man and in my opinion the best basketball coach in the state. Randy may have done one of his best coaching jobs this past season. When you lose four key players like Gleason lost last year and replace them with four freshmen and go 38-1 it is just unbelievable. Alot of people were saying that they were third or fourth in their district before the season. I have never seen a team play better defense, shoot FT's or as fundamentally sound as this Gleason team. Everyone knew their role and was happy doing what they do best. Noone cared who got the credit. A good coach makes adjustments and does what works best for his team. Anybody can coach and win when you have the most talent every year. Randy took a bunch of small girls, the tallest 5'7" and figured out a way to beat much bigger teams. As I watched the games last week I could see the teams playing against Gleason get so frustrated because of Gleason's sticky defense and their ability to hold the ball for 3-4 minutes at a time. As an outsider looking in this was one amazing state tournament and one amazing season for those Gleason Bulldogs.

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 12 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826409145[/snapback]googoocluster quote "I assure you Coaching is a huge advantage for Jackson Co. Gleason seems to have more talent. I expect this to be a really good game. It's a tossup but I am for the Lady Blue Devils."

I was fortunate to be able to watch all of last weeks Class A ballgames. It was a great week of basketball. Jackson County has a very good team and coach. They will be a force every year and be in Murfreesboro most every year. It just so happened they were playing against a hungry Gleason team and against the best basketball player in Murfreesboro last week in Kayla Hudson. Kayla had an unbelievable week but she also had an unbelievable year. Noone has ever worked harder and deserved Miss Basketball more than Kayla this year. Kayla could be playing for a SEC team next year but she chose to stay close to home and play at Union University. I am glad she did, now I can watch her 4 more years.

As for Randy Frazier, I said it before last week but I'll say it again. Randy Frazier is a fine man and in my opinion the best basketball coach in the state. Randy may have done one of his best coaching jobs this past season. When you lose four key players like Gleason lost last year and replace them with four freshmen and go 38-1 it is just unbelievable. Alot of people were saying that they were third or fourth in their district before the season. I have never seen a team play better defense, shoot FT's or as fundamentally sound as this Gleason team. Everyone knew their role and was happy doing what they do best. Noone cared who got the credit. A good coach makes adjustments and does what works best for his team. Anybody can coach and win when you have the most talent every year. Randy took a bunch of small girls, the tallest 5'7" and figured out a way to beat much bigger teams. As I watched the games last week I could see the teams playing against Gleason get so frustrated because of Gleason's sticky defense and their ability to hold the ball for 3-4 minutes at a time. As an outsider looking in this was one amazing state tournament and one amazing season for those Gleason Bulldogs.