Coalfield

jkk#22

QUOTE(fearbong @ May 3 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826451285[/snapback]Yes, University of Tennessee. Thanks for the compliment. Would still trade college football for high school though. If your still in high school, as Coach Trooper Taylor told me "Don't count the minutes, make the minutes count"

Excellent advice!!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ May 1 2007 - 11:03 PM) 826449649[/snapback]The only reason i could possibly believe is that it is in method of play. Does every team in region 1 and 2 play the old school power I "here we come" football??? That would make the semi-final game a game of "old school clock control team vs. West coast offense team".

FC, I don't think I would call many schools in the east a "west coast" offense. SP has switched from the power-I to the wing-t in the last few years and wing-t sure isn't what you would call "west coast". Very few school have the pass first mentality. I think the schools that use the spread, option or gun do so more to spread the field to make more opportunties for the run rather than set up the pass. The pass has to be defended even if it's not used much. The wing-t makes you defend more points of attack which accomplishes the same thing. Even the players who don't get the ball must be defended. I don't know how many schools in the west line up in a 2 tight formation and just pound you but against a team of close to equal talent you just put 8 in the box and shut them down.

coalfield aint got nobody good this year all their good players have done gone and left for some stupid colleges that one walk in from coalfield to U.T. is going to get a broke leg if he aint carefull wartburg will stomp the living crap out of them this year u just sit and watch you will see

QUOTE(bulldogwchs @ May 4 2007 - 10:01 AM) 826451503[/snapback]coalfield aint got nobody good this year all their good players have done gone and left for some stupid colleges that one walk in from coalfield to U.T. is going to get a broke leg if he aint carefull wartburg will stomp the living crap out of them this year u just sit and watch you will see

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WoW ... wartburg will stomp the living crap out of them(Coalfield) this year u just sit and watch you will see ... Well I think I have heard this one a time or two. Look out Coalfield the Dogs are gonna have a new coach & just start winning just like that /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

QUOTE(ask_me @ May 4 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826451756[/snapback]I can't wait until the Indians start the streak over the Jackets. It starts in 2007.

I do believe that you are the BEST motivational incentive any team playing Oneida could have! Please, keep up the good work!

Coalfield got an excellent addition with Ryan Armes from Wartburg. He is a very talented kid with some good size. Look for him to make a huge impact for the Coalfield Yellow Jackets. Coalfield will be a playoff caliber team again in 2007, even with them losing all the talent that they did. Coalfield has a lot of Holes to fill and questions to be answered after losing Brandon Davis. He had carried that team for three years. If the yellow jackets don’t make it to the playoffs or even the second round, its going to be a disappointment. Good luck Coalfield!

QUOTE(GIBSONJ @ May 4 2007 - 02:18 PM) 826451828[/snapback]Coalfield got an excellent addition with Ryan Armes from Wartburg. He is a very talented kid with some good size. Look for him to make a huge impact for the Coalfield Yellow Jackets. Coalfield will be a playoff caliber team again in 2007, even with them losing all the talent that they did. Coalfield has a lot of Holes to fill and questions to be answered after losing Brandon Davis. He had carried that team for three years. If the yellow jackets don’t make it to the playoffs or even the second round, its going to be a disappointment. Good luck Coalfield!

Coalfield seems to have a habit of getting excellant players from nearby schools.Did the Armes kid play for Wartburg last season. They need to change their name to Morgan Co highschool.

bulldogwchs Posted Today, 09:01 AM

coalfield aint got nobody good this year all their good players have done gone and left for some stupid colleges that one walk in from coalfield to U.T. is going to get a broke leg if he aint carefull wartburg will stomp the living crap out of them this year u just sit and watch you will see

I love you too.

BTW this new kid that came to Coalfield, what is his stats? Like year, height, weight, position. Any parent that kid is going to pursue football would take their kid to Coalfield over Wartburg, other way around for basketball. Like Petros Middle School, kids that play football (Coalfield) basketball (Wartburg). You ever hear of a big time recruit that plays for a 0-10 to 3-7 school? No, they are all on winning programs, even more than Coalfield has.

I also agree with Gibson, it will be a down year if they don't make it to the second round.

QUOTE(bulldogwchs @ May 4 2007 - 08:01 AM) 826451503[/snapback]coalfield aint got nobody good this year all their good players have done gone and left for some stupid colleges that one walk in from coalfield to U.T. is going to get a broke leg if he aint carefull wartburg will stomp the living crap out of them this year u just sit and watch you will see

Excuse me everyone but ingnore this crazy kid ... HE aparently does not have any idea about what he is talking about... This will be my fourth season playing Coalfield & I truly respect the coaches. players. & fans... For you people that dont know the night that we played OS Coalfield did not have a game & half of there players & fans came out to our last game of the year to support us... & I did the same for them through out the playoffs so I truly respect Coalfield for that & do not like people talking bad about them even Wartburg football player (my teammates)...

Thank You.

Alan Bunch #66 Wartburg Bulldogs

Yeah I know a few that has been huge recruits, One Reggie White he went 0-10 as a senior and look what he done /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . If you’re a good athlete the colleges WILL find you. Also Wartburg sent more kids by "scholarship" to D-1 schools to play football. If im not mistaken they are the only ones to do that, Could be mistaken. I’m not taken anything away from coalfield; they have a GREAT program there and should be very proud of what they have done. And it is very true that Wartburg football is way down right now, and Wartburg basketball is way up. Hopefully things can turn around for the football program.