Dobyns-Bennett Football

DBTeepee

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 27 2007 - 09:15 AM) 826423721[/snapback]Do you know anything about the disaperence of Natalee Holloway?

I think we are getting a ideal about your "frame of mind" Professor of Danceology. I should of known you would be a Buffett fan. Why are most Buffett fans drunks and pot heads?

Your statements lead me to believe that you might have something against me. Maybe you would like to meet down at the K-Mart parking lot and talk about it. Unless your a woman?

Yep. Don't like you. Think you're a punk. I would love a friendly discussion on any subject of your choosing. Just tell us who you are and we can make some formal arrangement.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SatchUmp @ Mar 27 2007 - 11:16 AM) 826423930[/snapback]Yep. Don't like you. Think you're a punk. I would love a friendly discussion on any subject of your choosing. Just tell us who you are and we can make some formal arrangement.

Us? How many are you planing on bringing with you, Mo-Ron? And there's no point in making it formal. I'd hate to see you get all dressed up then get your good clothes all dirty.

WaCo "punk" JaCo

Satch was right DB not beating South was meant as tongue in cheek. I am a casual South fan went to 2 games last year , followed them closely through the year on here and through the radio, paper etc..... I believe DB will have a great year, it would have been fun to watch this South team play DB in 2007. Phillips, Shanks and Collins will make a formidable offense. I'm not a insider by any means and do not know who dropped who from schedule but as I said before DB will have a great year but will not hang a L on South.

QUOTE(HiGipper @ Mar 27 2007 - 12:21 PM) 826424008[/snapback]Satch was right DB not beating South was meant as tongue in cheek. I am a casual South fan went to 2 games last year , followed them closely through the year on here and through the radio, paper etc..... I believe DB will have a great year, it would have been fun to watch this South team play DB in 2007. Phillips, Shanks and Collins will make a formidable offense. I'm not a insider by any means and do not know who dropped who from schedule but as I said before DB will have a great year but will not hang a L on South.

Well I sure am glad we got all that figured out. You are right, it would of been fun to watch the two teams play this year, just like it was last year and the year before that and the year before that and so on and so on.

QUOTE(HiGipper @ Mar 27 2007 - 01:21 PM) 826424008[/snapback]Satch was right DB not beating South was meant as tongue in cheek. I am a casual South fan went to 2 games last year , followed them closely through the year on here and through the radio, paper etc..... I believe DB will have a great year, it would have been fun to watch this South team play DB in 2007. Phillips, Shanks and Collins will make a formidable offense. I'm not a insider by any means and do not know who dropped who from schedule but as I said before DB will have a great year but will not hang a L on South.

Gipper you must be a casual Rebel fan because Shanks can be omitted from that itnenerary. And you can insert Watterson, Garvin, Boobie Miles, Little Phillips and lest we forget...Fletcher. It's too bad you know because '06 was the most talent South has had at one time in the history of the school. There was just no leadership. Sometimes a lesser able team has a superior attitude. And so as Phillips and Collins are Seniors it is their turn to manufacture the magic. It's make it or break it.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 21 2007 - 09:15 AM) 826419258[/snapback]Gollie Satchump!.......You musta' got up on the wrong side of the bed.

If you only had half a brain and could read you could go far in life. I bet you can't show me where in my post I said a South fan was bashing DB. What I did say was there was some really good "quotes" by Science Hill and South fans. As you can see in the quote above, and it is from a South fan, or someone posing as a South fan. It is also a very stupid comment, considering South has not beat DB in like 15 years or so. Sounds like the same kinda' talk we heard all last summer just before DB laid that 45-0 smack down on the Rebels.

I know your probably a little smarter than your post makes you look, but Im going to go ahead and give you the Mo-Ron of the day award anyway.

Hey Mo-RonSatchump, Im still waiting on you to point out in my post where I said a South fan was bashing DB. And it is also a fact that the quote I was refering to "sounds" like the same kinda' talk we all heard out of the South fans last summer, regardless of its meaning.

QUOTE(Boonie @ Apr 2 2007 - 01:36 PM) 826428244[/snapback]I'm just glad it ain't Volunteer fans this time.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

This is heating up and the season is still over 4 months from starting.

It always heats up before the season, but cools down fast after the pads start poppin'.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 27 2007 - 02:12 PM) 826424066[/snapback]Hey Mo-RonSatchump, Im still waiting on you to point out in my post where I said a South fan was bashing DB. And it is also a fact that the quote I was refering to "sounds" like the same kinda' talk we all heard out of the South fans last summer, regardless of its meaning.

If you had paid attention you would have noticed CoachT had the Football forums closed temporarily before except to paying members, which I am not, so I could not respond to you before now. Fact is, you drug the South program into your little argument with kids at Science Hill. I realize this is your little way to entertain yourself and that's well and fine. Just keep in mind that you are often talking about people's kids, and not everyone is as diplomatic as Skunk or some others. Also, unlike you admitted before, I don't spend my time on here cutting quotes from people to use at some future point or digging back to see who said what. Who gives a crap. Gipper did confirm what he meant, as I understood from the beginning. Just because your fancy city education never taught you to read between the lines, you can't hold me accountable.

As far as my good clothes go, let me worry about getting them dirty. Tell you what, since I know you know who Skunk is, why don't you ask him in the real world to introduce you to me. I think Skunk could give you some good advice in the matter. He knows me as well. Oh, and by the way, I still think your posts are cowardly and so are you. Just my opinion. Sorry if that bothers you so much.

QUOTE(SatchUmp @ Apr 3 2007 - 10:38 AM) 826428830[/snapback]If you had paid attention you would have noticed CoachT had the Football forums closed temporarily before except to paying members, which I am not, so I could not respond to you before now. Fact is, you drug the South program into your little argument with kids at Science Hill. I realize this is your little way to entertain yourself and that's well and fine. Just keep in mind that you are often talking about people's kids, and not everyone is as diplomatic as Skunk or some others. Also, unlike you admitted before, I don't spend my time on here cutting quotes from people to use at some future point or digging back to see who said what. Who gives a crap. Gipper did confirm what he meant, as I understood from the beginning. Just because your fancy city education never taught you to read between the lines, you can't hold me accountable.

As far as my good clothes go, let me worry about getting them dirty. Tell you what, since I know you know who Skunk is, why don't you ask him in the real world to introduce you to me. I think Skunk could give you some good advice in the matter. He knows me as well. Oh, and by the way, I still think your posts are cowardly and so are you. Just my opinion. Sorry if that bothers you so much.

Oh Ok, so you want me to go ask skunk who you are so he can tell me to be scared of you?

This is the internet Mo-Ron, I could be a 9 yr. old girl or I could be your worst nightmare, and you could be somebodys grandmother for all I know. The K-Mart coment was a joke started by Darrell Waltrip abou 10 yrs. ago. I guess you had to be there. My comments on coacht are well within the guidlines so I don't need some old fossil like you trying to tell me what I can say and what I can't. Or someone like you trying to twist the meaning of my post just to start some petty argument.

I think I should start a new award program. I should call it "Idiot of the day"

I liked your excuse as to why it took you so long to respond. Thats orginal.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Apr 3 2007 - 11:08 AM) 826428915[/snapback]Oh Ok, so you want me to go ask skunk who you are so he can tell me to be scared of you?

This is the internet Mo-Ron, I could be a 9 yr. old girl or I could be your worst nightmare, and you could be somebodys grandmother for all I know. The K-Mart coment was a joke started by Darrell Waltrip abou 10 yrs. ago. I guess you had to be there. My comments on coacht are well within the guidlines so I don't need some old fossil like you trying to tell me what I can say and what I can't. Or someone like you trying to twist the meaning of my post just to start some petty argument.

I think I should start a new award program. I should call it "Idiot of the day"

I liked your excuse as to why it took you so long to respond. Thats orginal.

9yr old girl?...........well that explains alot! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I just have one question........IS DB gonna have a team this year that can make it past the first round of the playoffs?