Maryville Coach

Jakeleg Jake

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(REBELRON @ Mar 22 2007 - 02:02 PM) 826420407[/snapback]Mark Eldridge came from Anderson County. Rodney Nelson resigned last summer.

Went to Livingston Academy High School. Played college basketball and baseball at Bethel. He was a Grad Asst at TN Tech. Coached for 3 years at Oneida going to the final four in his third year. Coached at Anderson County for 8 years, winning 7 district championships. AC had never won a district championship since the school was started in 1983. They had 11 losing seasons in a row before Eldridge. His twin brother, Matt, won the 3AAA football state championship at Livingston Academy 2 years ago before going into administration.....

QUOTE(chill @ Mar 23 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826420990[/snapback]Went to Livingston Academy High School. Played college basketball and baseball at Bethel. He was a Grad Asst at TN Tech. Coached for 3 years at Oneida going to the final four in his third year. Coached at Anderson County for 8 years, winning 7 district championships. AC had never won a district championship since the school was started in 1983. They had 11 losing seasons in a row before Eldridge. His twin brother, Matt, won the 3AAA football state championship at Livingston Academy 2 years ago before going into administration.....

Let theDL also inform you about an uncredited coach this season this year for the Rebels. You might know him, his name is Coach Quarles. Rumor has it that he had been working with the basketball team since this summer. Apparently its all 'under-the-radar' coaching and very little speak of it. Makes sense to the DL, because those who know him say he is a very humble man. So it is true friends? Does everything he touch turn to Gold? Congrats on the great season!

The DL has the DL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (and that's down low my friends) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(theDL @ Mar 23 2007 - 11:52 AM) 826421022[/snapback]Let theDL also inform you about an uncredited coach this season this year for the Rebels. You might know him, his name is Coach Quarles. Rumor has it that he had been working with the basketball team since this summer. Apparently its all 'under-the-radar' coaching and very little speak of it. Makes sense to the DL, because those who know him say he is a very humble man. So it is true friends? Does everything he touch turn to Gold? Congrats on the great season!

The DL has the DL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (and that's down low my friends) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

makes sense to me. get coach nelson out of there and bring in a puppet coach so georgie could lay credit to winning a championship in a sport he doesn't know a fricking thing about. bet you would give georgeboy credit if the debate team wins as well...right? never heard of anything so blatantly stupid.

QUOTE(modincus @ Mar 23 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826421044[/snapback]makes sense to me. get coach nelson out of there and bring in a puppet coach so georgie could lay credit to winning a championship in a sport he doesn't know a fricking thing about. bet you would give georgeboy credit if the debate team wins as well...right? never heard of anything so blatantly stupid.

Don't listen to DL. Maryville struck gold when they hired Mark Eldridge. He did a great job at Anderson County. Rodney Nelson is a good coach. He is a student of the game. Rodney's weakness is his temper. Mark Eldridge was calm and cool all year long. His players fed off of that.

QUOTE(modincus @ Mar 23 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826421044[/snapback]makes sense to me. get coach nelson out of there and bring in a puppet coach so georgie could lay credit to winning a championship in a sport he doesn't know a fricking thing about. bet you would give georgeboy credit if the debate team wins as well...right? never heard of anything so blatantly stupid.

The DL is a William Blount student/fan. Of course his statement was a lie. Pretty standard envious stuff from him.

I do have a new found respect for some of the more impressive WB fans that were donning red and black last weekend....... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(modincus @ Mar 23 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826421044[/snapback]makes sense to me. get coach nelson out of there and bring in a puppet coach so georgie could lay credit to winning a championship in a sport he doesn't know a fricking thing about. bet you would give georgeboy credit if the debate team wins as well...right? never heard of anything so blatantly stupid.

Hey ... I think "The DL" might have been joking a little. Count to 10 Mo and relax. And ML ... I personally believe "The DL" is a) an adult ; and /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> actually from Maryville. Sometime when we run in to each other, I'll share my basis for this with you!!!

QUOTE(GovMan @ Mar 23 2007 - 03:52 PM) 826421163[/snapback]Hey ... I think "The DL" might have been joking a little. Count to 10 Mo and relax. And ML ... I personally believe "The DL" is a) an adult ; and /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> actually from Maryville. Sometime when we run in to each other, I'll share my basis for this with you!!!

I don't think so Govman..... You would need to explain this to change my thinking...

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...t=0&start=0

QUOTE(chill @ Mar 23 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826420990[/snapback]Went to Livingston Academy High School. Played college basketball and baseball at Bethel. He was a Grad Asst at TN Tech. Coached for 3 years at Oneida going to the final four in his third year. Coached at Anderson County for 8 years, winning 7 district championships. AC had never won a district championship since the school was started in 1983. They had 11 losing seasons in a row before Eldridge. His twin brother, Matt, won the 3AAA football state championship at Livingston Academy 2 years ago before going into administration.....

I remember watching him and his brother play basketball at Livingston. They were both good players.