Fulmer in Marshall County

The big guy was in Marshall County on Monday and seems very interested in Marshall County Junior Dante' Hightower. Hightower is being looked at by quite a few D1 schools. The best thing about him is that unlike many before him he has the grades and the mentality to play at the next level. With the leadership of Don Thomas for the next 2 years this young man should be in very good hands.

Dante' --- stay healthy and make your family proud as you get ready to move on to the next level. I have known many in your family for quite a few years and they are very good people and you are just a chip off of the block.

QUOTE(allaboutsports @ Apr 27 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826446713[/snapback]The big guy was in Marshall County on Monday and seems very interested in Marshall County Junior Dante' Hightower. Hightower is being looked at by quite a few D1 schools. The best thing about him is that unlike many before him he has the grades and the mentality to play at the next level. With the leadership of Don Thomas for the next 2 years this young man should be in very good hands.

Dante' --- stay healthy and make your family proud as you get ready to move on to the next level. I have known many in your family for quite a few years and they are very good people and you are just a chip off of the block.

Don'ta Hightower will only play under Don Thomas for 1 YEAR!!!! I wish him the best and hope to see him playing in the SEC on Saturday's in the not too distant future.

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 27 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826446984[/snapback]Don'ta Hightower will only play under Don Thomas for 1 YEAR!!!! I wish him the best and hope to see him playing in the SEC on Saturday's in the not too distant future.

Hope to see him on Saturdays too. Glad PF got on this one, and did not wait around. The kid is a heck of an athlete FB,DE(Strong Side), LB, TE. Offer yet????

QUOTE(unc4life @ Apr 27 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826447167[/snapback]that says alot for this guy to have Fulmer himself to come take a look at him.. congrats.. what kind of stats does this guy have. size/weight/lifts/speed/etc..

He's about 6'4 235. I first saw him 2 years ago in a playoff game at Lexington, he was a sophomore then but you could tell he was going to be real good. I don't know his 40 time, but it seems like he has good speed. 4.6-4.7 range.

QUOTE(apsugov7 @ Apr 30 2007 - 11:59 AM) 826448366[/snapback]Coach Caldwell from UT called me friday after visiting a local player and said they were very high on him and plan to make him a D.E. I also talk to Hightower yesterday and he told me SABAN is coming down this week! He is a great kid and will do well it all that he does!

Tell him I said come on down to T'town

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 27 2007 - 01:59 PM) 826446984[/snapback]Don'ta Hightower will only play under Don Thomas for 1 YEAR!!!!

You are correct.

I had him on my mind as a junior which he is about to complete his junior year. It would have been good if this upcoming senior class got to be with Coach Thomas one more year.