AAA State Tournament

mjuhb

QUOTE(R.U.R. @ May 24 2007 - 01:09 AM) 826465820[/snapback]does anyone know what the bearden/collierville game was like?? im calling another far/bear rematch

IMHO-Collierville was the better team last night. All the neutral folks on the fence felt like Collierville was controlling the game until the dogs scored. Congrats to the Dogs.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rigger101 @ May 24 2007 - 09:15 AM) 826465896[/snapback]IMHO-Collierville was the better team last night. All the neutral folks on the fence felt like Collierville was controlling the game until the dogs scored. Congrats to the Dogs.

i would agree with that but collierville was able to get numbers forward so bearden had to defend abit more

IMO i don't believe houston threw the region final because i think collierville is better

QUOTE(arsenal1012 @ May 23 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826465711[/snapback]so...

Blackman, Brentwood, Bearden, and Farragut progress.

How do the semi-finals look after the results?

Any predictions for tonights games?

Farragut 2-0 over Blackman

Brentwood 2-1 over Bearden in PK shootout

QUOTE(rebelj @ May 24 2007 - 11:57 AM) 826465973[/snapback]Any predictions for tonights games?

Farragut 2-0 over Blackman

Brentwood 2-1 over Bearden in PK shootout

Brentwood might very well beat Bearden tonight, but I don't think it will be in a shootout. Bearden won state last year in a shootout and nobody has a better goalkeeper than Walker. The Dawgs will be extremely confident if it goes to a shootout. Should be a great game.

QUOTE(Bulldog Dad @ May 24 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826465981[/snapback]Brentwood might very well beat Bearden tonight, but I don't think it will be in a shootout. Bearden won state last year in a shootout and nobody has a better goalkeeper than Walker. The Dawgs will be extremely confident if it goes to a shootout. Should be a great game.

Bulldog, bulldog, bow-wow-wow, Bearden now!

QUOTE(rigger101 @ May 24 2007 - 10:18 AM) 826465898[/snapback]Hey how r u updating at the games? Blackberry or what?

I unfortunately am not there. I could not get a ride. I was too lazy and never got my license(i know it is sad, a senior in high shcool), but I had a ride then he decided to ride with someone else. Out of all the Farragut students there I believe 3 drove. I think it is stupid. All of them there know I do not have my license. Oh well. I wish I was there though. I won't even be able to make it tonight or saturday if the make it. If I am not going tonight then I have to go to Baltimore for NCAA Lacrosse Championships. I would much rather be in the boro though. I missed last year state tourney for lacrosse also. So all year this year I was looking forward to going, but enough about my problems.

I will try to update the Farragut game tonight, but I'm not sure if I will be able to do all of it.

QUOTE(Bulldog Dad @ May 24 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826465981[/snapback]Brentwood might very well beat Bearden tonight, but I don't think it will be in a shootout. Bearden won state last year in a shootout and nobody has a better goalkeeper than Walker. The Dawgs will be extremely confident if it goes to a shootout. Should be a great game.

i totally agree w/you and was about to post same exact thing until i read what you wrote