Farragut Football

Well Farragut is in the top 100 schools in the nation academically. Just throwing that out there. But I agree West does have some great athletes, their track team was incredible last year. THey just need Jake Ryan to step up and tear up the field this year. I know Sterling will for FArragut so this should be a great game.

People should check their facts before throwing out stats.

According to Newsweek they ranked the Top public Highschools in America:

1165 Farragut Knoxville Tenn. 1.149 <1 30.400

1166 Cordova Cordova Tenn. 1.148 16.000 19.400

1185 West Knoxville Tenn. 1.127 37.000 23.700

Top 100 was a little overkill on that one. It looks like west was not that far behind either.

Congrats Farragut you are 20 spots ahead of west but still cant break a 1000.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18757087/site/newsweek/

Since it doesnt matter too much in football ill give west the edge next year over farragut unless Andre Sterling has an incredible game....which is possible. But ill say Jake Ryan throws over Farragut and wins

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 100 was a little overkill on that one. It looks like west was not that far behind either.

Since it doesnt matter too much in football ill give west the edge next year over farragut unless Andre Sterling has an incredible game....which is possible. But ill say Jake Ryan throws over Farragut and wins

mofo11.

Yes! The topic @ hand. Sterling could have an incredible game; however West is one of the few teams that does have the speed to catch him. Now Ryan on the other hand will have to hope that his Center Kolinsky, who could be one to watch in the class of 2010 can figure out which protection to call with Cannon blitzing off the edge, and perhaps Incarnation or Pearman up the middle.

ruse?

'Sorry board, im just going by what our awesome teachers tell us. haha I take it back, i knew it was too good to be true

You are right CU you know everything. Just walking the halls of Farragut I can tell that 95% of the players think they are all world, even if they don't play. It is quite obvious. You just refuse to believe it, because it happened to you. Of course you are going to say you got something else out of it just to try and prove your point, even when you know that all you gained was a big ego and maybe some muscle mass.

If only Boise and Tennessee had played, then I wonder how the knoxville faithful would view their beloved vols and the lovely Fulmer after a loss to a WAC team. It would have been great to see.

by the way, I don't really care about Farragut football anymore. I was never on here to discuss what you get out of playing on the team and if I ever played or not. Who are you anyways CU?

you're right i DO know everything. i have huge muscles and i'm the best thing that farragut has ever seen. wow you're quick to judge and like you said at the end you don't even know who i am. but it doesnt matter cause all im trying to do is keep up with my program that i played for and everytime i gotta read your saturday-morning-qb opinions but you don't care anymore because you've graduated and are moving to potato-land.

back to the subject at hand. west is real FAST, and ryan can sling it. farragut cant forget about the undersized rb (clabough i think is his name) cause he is quick. they have the speed to catch sterling but he has shown from experience that he will pound out 5-6 yards at a time. i think this game will be high scoring but the admirals prevail in the 4th qtr.

you're right i DO know everything. i have huge muscles and i'm the best thing that farragut has ever seen. wow you're quick to judge and like you said at the end you don't even know who i am. but it doesnt matter cause all im trying to do is keep up with my program that i played for and everytime i gotta read your saturday-morning-qb opinions but you don't care anymore because you've graduated and are moving to potato-land.

You know you love potatoes. You are quick to judge me. What are you talking about "saturday-morning-qb opinions"? Farragut by 14+.