SHAWN WIITEN WILL BE NEW ELIZABETHTON COACH

madman101

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Coach is not a certified teacher, Elizabethton must get him a waiver from the Dept of Education and then he has 3 years to basically take several teaching methods courses. He will be fine.

yes he will be fine and i wish people would just shut up bout it , HE HAS THE JOB NOW LET HIM DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just go ahead and play your 1A schools ok , its not our fault that he made a choice to come here

Son, y'all would be lucky to go 1-2 against the 1-a schools in Carter County. Don't knock 'em!!!

And to quote your ex-caoch on why he turned down a scrimmage with Hampton last year.... I ain't taking my boys up there and getting them beat, hurt and embarrassed.... that's straight from the horse's mouth! Coach Pless knew what he was doing!!

Son, y'all would be lucky to go 1-2 against the 1-a schools in Carter County. Don't knock 'em!!!

And to quote your ex-caoch on why he turned down a scrimmage with Hampton last year.... I ain't taking my boys up there and getting them beat, hurt and embarrassed.... that's straight from the horse's mouth! Coach Pless knew what he was doing!!

no sorry it wasnt i know why we didnt scrimmage cause it was never set up to we tried this year for a scrimmage and passing leauge and they said NO and wouldnt call us back the second time but Cloudland did i know have the boys up at Hampton like both dustins, blake russel,roop, lunsford, they know it a different leauge and so do you

no sorry it wasnt i know why we didnt scrimmage cause it was never set up to we tried this year for a scrimmage and passing leauge and they said NO and wouldnt call us back the second time but Cloudland did i know have the boys up at Hampton like both dustins, blake russel,roop, lunsford, they know it a different leauge and so do you

I could list several more real good players at Hampton, the list is long. This is going to be much of a team. I think Betsy will be back to the glory days in a hurry, good luck.

yes betsy will be back.... i hope coach has a meeting with the players and parents so everybody is on the same page. if and only if the parents will let the coaches do their job then we will be back sooner than most think. If the parents think they can tell them what to do like some do now, then we might as well just drop the program because no matter who is the coach we will not become any better.

yes betsy will be back.... i hope coach has a meeting with the players and parents so everybody is on the same page. if and only if the parents will let the coaches do their job then we will be back sooner than most think. If the parents think they can tell them what to do like some do now, then we might as well just drop the program because no matter who is the coach we will not become any better.

The good coaches don't let the dumb stuff affect them, they will be hated by alot ,but the kids and parents who are willing to pay the price will respect the coach for the remainder of their lives. Its about disapline and hard work, thats just not a quality that all people have.