Coach T Team Expert

MOTO24

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose opinions do you respect the most? Who's the most knowledgeable? I'd like to know the members name and the school they represent. Let's compile a list so that we can separate fact from fiction when reading all of these posts.

MOTO24.

I would guess everybody has a bias; however, posters that seem to know there stuff IMO are Big Country, Zone Pirate, Soloman, Leonards Losers, STARSNBARS, Booreley. Actually read them the most because they don't really lock in on one school.

ruse?

I nominate mphstigerfan for Mt Pleasant and redevilmascot for Jo Byrns.

Moto I didnt want to be the first to post on this issue,but I think Wholder from mt.pleasant keeps up really well with the Tigers. ZonePirate from the so.pitt area keeps it pretty clean and seems to be very knowledgeable of the surrounding teams around the area plus the Pirates.These are just a couple that come to mind at the moment that their character comes out in their post. And thank you Wholder for the comment, Reddevil44 and myself are pretty close to the Devil program day in and day out

Zonepirate is a very reliable source. Hes from South Pitt, but he knows a lot about region 3 history

Zonepirate knows too much for an Alabama fan. Visiting down there in Tuscaloosa nudging TN Hosses towards the New and Vastly Improved Evil Empire:)