Coach T Team Expert

MOTO24

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lions4ever, Zonepirate, Bulldawggynasty, toinmac, gohawks and Angielio (even though we disagree on '05) are some posters that know their teams and really have some good posts about them.

Alright, I'm bitting my lip as I say this, but Big Country is a one of best posters on here. He knows 5-3A better than anyone, but he also is pretty good on 4-3A and 6-3A. That took a lot out of me BC. Come playoff time, there will be no compliments.

Whose opinions do you respect the most? Who's the most knowledgeable? I'd like to know the members name and the school they represent. Let's compile a list so that we can separate fact from fiction when reading all of these posts.

RED NATION for Sequoyah's football program.

He has the inside and outside info.

Lions4ever, Zonepirate, Bulldawggynasty, toinmac, gohawks and Angielio (even though we disagree on '05) are some posters that know their teams and really have some good posts about them.

Alright, I'm bitting my lip as I say this, but Big Country is a one of best posters on here. He knows 5-3A better than anyone, but he also is pretty good on 4-3A and 6-3A. That took a lot out of me BC. Come playoff time, there will be no compliments.

Thanks Monty and also 15...I'm just a huge fan that can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be on a Friday night than watching the boys knock heads....but when it comes to the Lions, Rcombs is the man with the plan.

But I agree, as much as it pains me to say, Big Country and Gerry are some of the most knowledgeable (if somewhat misled at times ) posters on the football boards. I don't always agree with them, but it is always at least interesting to disagree with them. Better than some that are so rabidly fanatic about their team they wouldn't recognize reality if it ran over them with a steam roller.

Don Haney and Stat pack 1 from Lewis co are also a couple I would add to the list...they know their football and leave most of the trash talk to the less knowledgeable.

Lions4Ever: West-TN schools such as Camden & Huntingdon & Milan

montague: All of the Region 6-3A schools

P.A. Lin-Z: Liberty Tech Magnet & District 12AA Basketball

toinemac: Bolivar Central & District 12AA Basketball as well as Region 6-3A Football

Antwan: Smith Co.

NoDoubt & FatCat: Greenbrier

ruse?: All of the Knoxville area East-TN schools & Pretty Much Knows His Statewide Stuff Folks (In my opinion the best poster on this site)

robjim: CPA

croz6110: Gordonsville

Gerry Bertier: Fairview & the other rural area 2A schools such as Lewis Co.

ksgovols & HHSnumber1fan: Harpeth

Don Haney: Lewis Co.

mctigersportsfan: Marshall Co.

bulldog69: Page

vandy1: David Lipscomb

FootballFan15: Hillsboro & Region 5-4A

shadow: Hunters Lane, Overton, Antioch

athomp54 & TheBrooklynBrawler: Pearl Cohn (posts sometimes controversial but they do know their history and their school)

rapwood: Ravenwood

boski: Maplewood (his posts are sometimes controversial but he does know his stuff folks)

2priceless: Rutherford County 5A schools such as Oakland, Blackman, Siegel, & yes even Riverdale

reaction: Boyd Buchannan

papatiger & 15 NWTF: Waverly Central

Zone Pirate: South Pitt

mphstiger fan: Mt. Pleasant

reddevilmascot: Jo Byrns

Solomon: Knows Pretty Much All West-TN Athletics

Galilee: Memphis Area Schools

Golfendude & Region 6-4AAAA Fan: Clarksville

coachwhoknows: Northwest

macdaddy: Kenwood

LEANOARDSLOSERS: Tennessee High School Football In General

THERE ARE MANY MORE WHO I REALLY DO LIKE READING THE POSTS & RESPECT THE OPINIONS THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE GREAT POSTERS THAT COME TO MIND RIGHT AWAY AND MAKE THIS SITE SO FUN & ENTERTAINING YEAR IN & YEAR OUT!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK FOLKS!!!!