Alcoa vs. Maryville 2007

"COA" Man

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They went from nearly 100 to 70????? What happened?! Dats one big drop there. I dont think the senior class was 30 kids. Last year was the first time Alcoa ever ordered over 90 jerseys, per the coaching staff.

I think more of the same in 07. Rebels 21, Big Wind 14. The difference lies in discipline and depth, as always.

maryville by 7 or less, rankin will have the tornadoes ready for the big game

Think So? I will expect GQ to call the dogs off by the end of the 3rd. This year MHS won't make as many mistakes to allow Aloca to stay in the game. looking for the normal huge crowd looking for that upset that won't come this year.

I do hope the Alcoa boosters fire up the grills for those great hamburgers they have over there every game.

Think So? I will expect GQ to call the dogs off by the end of the 3rd. This year MHS won't make as many mistakes to allow Aloca to stay in the game. looking for the normal huge crowd looking for that upset that won't come this year.

I do hope the Alcoa boosters fire up the grills for those great hamburgers they have over there every game.

How come every Mayville fan thinks it's going to be a blowout, but every high school football fan posting on this has predicted the game to be close?