clay county

bchswar

I saw where Clay County is coming to Bledsoe today to do the passing thing. Does anyone have any information on what type of team they have or are bringing. I also know that Coach Brown is there and he has ties to here so how is his team looking for this year. With him coming to passing has he changed the type of offense he ran here. he usually just ran the ball out of a split set.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clay county will win two games, Red boiling Springs and Mt. Juliet Christian. Depending on their non-region schedule they might get another win too but with losses to 5 teams in region they won't even land within shouting distance of the playoffs.

I admit I don't know much about Clay County Football, but are they really that bad? Coach Brown had a few years at Bledsoe that he won a few games and had a couple of really good teams. He did have some bad years as well and I can't remember how far above or perhaps below 500 he was in his tenure over here, but all in all did not do that bad a job. So surely, Clay county can pick up more than 2 wins, can't they?

I admit I don't know much about Clay County Football, but are they really that bad? Coach Brown had a few years at Bledsoe that he won a few games and had a couple of really good teams. He did have some bad years as well and I can't remember how far above or perhaps below 500 he was in his tenure over here, but all in all did not do that bad a job. So surely, Clay county can pick up more than 2 wins, can't they?

Maybe three at the most. They have been really struggling the last few years.

like i said i don't know their three non-region games. Last year they only won two games; one against Red boiling springs who finished 0-10, and one against MJCA who only beat Red Boiling and finished 1-9.

This comming year they will beat Red Boiling, Should beat MJCA. Those are the only two wins that you can chalk up for them.

You can go ahead and chalk up five losses as they will get blown out by FCS, Gordonsville, and Trousdale, and should get beat by at least two touchdowns by Watertown and Montery.

The region picture is pretty certain, but depending on their non region games they might fight their way up to .500 at 5-5 but with 3 of the teams in region being in the top 4 in state, Clay County won't even get a glimpse of the playoffs.

like i said i don't know their three non-region games. Last year they only won two games; one against Red boiling springs who finished 0-10, and one against MJCA who only beat Red Boiling and finished 1-9.

This comming year they will beat Red Boiling, Should beat MJCA. Those are the only two wins that you can chalk up for them.

You can go ahead and chalk up five losses as they will get blown out by FCS, Gordonsville, and Trousdale, and should get beat by at least two touchdowns by Watertown and Montery.

The region picture is pretty certain, but depending on their non region games they might fight their way up to .500 at 5-5 but with 3 of the teams in region being in the top 4 in state, Clay County won't even get a glimpse of the playoffs.

You could be right but atleast they will be playing with kids "from" Clay Co. which is more than FC can say now isn't it? How many counties and states will be represented when FC takes the field this year? Last year they had kids from 9 or 10 different counties and 2 or 3 different states on the team. Its not to hard to field a team when you're getting that kind of influx now is it? Atleast Gordonsville does it with home grown talent and i for one will be pulling for them in this region and all the other "county" schools!

You could be right but atleast they will be playing with kids "from" Clay Co. which is more than FC can say now isn't it? How many counties and states will be represented when FC takes the field this year? Last year they had kids from 9 or 10 different counties and 2 or 3 different states on the team. Its not to hard to field a team when you're getting that kind of influx now is it? Atleast Gordonsville does it with home grown talent and i for one will be pulling for them in this region and all the other "county" schools!

I'm a little crushed, i was hoping that the all knowing Devilfanatic was going to be at every single game for FCS... Oh well, i guess that FCS will just have to push on without you.

If you keep saying this stuff even you will begin to believe it.....by the way.....you left out the 4 other nations that are represented as well as an american indian tribe (the woopem tribe)

Dtruth is not told

From what I have been told the Jamboree will be played at Tech....Aug 19th

[/quote

Why in the world would they move this to Tech when it has worked so well in Celina the past 2 years? If it is the same teams involved as before, it will just be a longer drive for everyone involved. And with what advantages? This doesn't make any sense to me!