WHITES CREEK VS OOLTEWAH

PRIMETIME OWL

I also just had to know whether this statement regarding your grammar teacher is in fact true or did you make it up???? This quote came from the "loser leave the state" thread (which is a completely insane idea by the way).

First of all:Loser leave the state was insane,you idiot!!!!,because anybody with a brain would know,I was just having a good time with something..,..and not to long ago everybody played together in the playoffs! And as for my grammar teacher....,.....?SECOND:little river has been a big school in a big city for alot longer than any body else,so you all should be good,but as I recall 2 things:you are only as good as your LAST game and you didnt win state last year either,and didnt a little ole school(McCallie),make you all the laughing stock of the state!!!!!! Listen,anybody that knows football,knows little river has had alot of success the last few years,but if you all are that good you should nt waste your time playing here(tn)go play on a national level,just remember its only highschool football.The well will run dry,it always does,it might take a few years,but it always does..,..ex: chatt.central 40s 50s 60s;db 70s;clevland 90s and you all are good for now,and I should call you an idiot,because I dont know you good enough to call you that,so Ill call you Mr.Dumass(like the commercial)hahaha!!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will not be close. Ooltewah is a 5A contender, Whites Creek will be lucky to make it out of the 1st half. The Cobras are down. Had this game been played about 2 years ago, it would have been interesting. Maybe the Creek will enjoy the ride.

Ooltewah-56

Whites Creek- 6?

Get'em Big Country!!!!

I still can't find that State Championship for the Owl's in nothing but girls Softball!

However, the Cobras will be in for a long night againt the young men from Hooterville. I would have ranked the owl's program as one of the top 5 last year.

What??? Who are you referring to as an "idiot" sir or madam (I CAN'T GUESS GENDER AT THIS POINT)???

First off, Ooltewah is not Riverdale PERIOD!!! If you think any different then you just go ahead and do so but to this point you have nothing to support your argument.

Yes Oak Ridge did beat the Warriors two years ago in the postseason but you and I know what usually happens when teams from that end see RIVERDALE (or anyone else from Region 4-5A for that matter).

2006: Smyrna over Ooltewah (28-25)

2005: Oak Ridge over Riverdale (17-0)

2004: Riverdale over Oak Ridge (42-28)

2003: Riverdale over Oak Ridge (17-13)

2002: Riverdale over Dobyns Bennett (14-9)

2001: Riverdale over Ooltewah (35-7)

1 TIME OUT OF 6 YEARS & IT WASN'T EVEN OOLTEWAH THAT DID IT & YOU ARE CALLING ME THE "IDIOT"????? IT'S A DARN GOOD THING THIS ISN'T BASEBALL. OOLTEWAH IS BATTING .000 AGAINST CLASS 5A TEAMS FROM REGION 4 & EAST-TN AS A WHOLE IS BATTING .167.

Guess again before you call someone an "idiot" okay genius.

2007 - 2008

OHS ?

RHS ?

2006 - 2007

OHS 13-1

RHS 12-1

ooops! lol

Look ooltewah is a top 10 program and you should be proud but your program has to maintain it for about 10 more years and win a couple states to be mentioned in same breath as riverdale.I think some of you get a little carried away and remember your region is year in and year out not very strong.Good luck this year and your web site is top notch.Hope the running back stays healthy he is fun to watch!!!

Look ooltewah is a top 10 program and you should be proud but your program has to maintain it for about 10 more years and win a couple states to be mentioned in same breath as riverdale.I think some of you get a little carried away and remember your region is year in and year out not very strong.Good luck this year and your web site is top notch.Hope the running back stays healthy he is fun to watch!!!

region 2-5a is not tough?