Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure wolverine that there isn't a rule on "artificial noise makers."

Yeah really,, the refs stopped the horn blowing in the 4th qtr Friday nite. Only to make noise worse by the new bleacher stomp and rocks in milk jugs. I guess the bolts are tight. Nothing caved in.

Nice to see so many SC fans at the GV game. Also thanks to all of you that donated to the Seagraves fund drive. The family will appreciate it and surley need the funds. Its still a long row to hoe ahead. And it aint free. The most important thing we can do in Gods eyes is helping someone in need. Charity is blessed by God. If given with an open caring heart.

The way I see it, as a "whole" community, we can not do enough for people in these situations. Especially, the most precious people, our youngsters. We sometimes fail to realize how blessed we are to live in a place like we do. Smith County is a great place to live. The folks truly go to many lengths for one another often.

Hope the the refs make ya'll wear slippers for the new stomp and cotton balls in the bottles for next week. That ramp wasn't too tight yet was it?

C'mon now MO$$$, we all know what common saying the thought was derived from. You may just wish you had been to a circus instead.

The weather is forecasting now highs of 87 with 30% chance of rain. That'll seem like late November compared to where we have been lately. Rain? Hmmmmmmm. Now that would bring on more talk.

C'mon now MO$$$, we all know what common saying the thought was derived from. You may just wish you had been to a circus instead.

The weather is forecasting now highs of 87 with 30% chance of rain. That'll seem like late November compared to where we have been lately. Rain? Hmmmmmmm. Now that would bring on more talk.

A weather forecaster is the best job in Tn. Nobody expects you to be right. You dont have to be right, and seldom are they right. Thats grounds for dismissal anywhere else. That makes for a great weather man. So if you lose your job for not being right. Check into being a weather man. That being said if it gets thet cool, I may need a jacket. With rain it will come down to the running game. Also who can hang on to the ball. You are correct, that should really bring some talk.

I also browsed TSSAA rules for football last night and there was nothing

saying anything about not using the horns we have or anything else in that matter

so with that said the BIG BLUE XPRESS will be in full force Friday night....toot....toot

Not sure what that was all about stopping it in the 4th quarter...There is nothing about the horns in the TSSAA rules, unless they consider them explosive..lol.

G-ville fans bring your horns, jugs, clappers, poms and stomp those feet...Let's make some NOISE

Owls see ya in the Jungle .