Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

As far as I have read on here, I do not recall any G-ville people calling their team the Team of Destiny or World Beaters or the Steamrollers. Thats come from other places. Zone Pirate calls GV the steam rollers and all we've heard is Antwans bit about how SC is to small and slow to compete with GV. GV you have to remember that you are playing a power house top notch program, that is the mecca of 2A football. They have made it to the 4th round a couple of times now and you are just people who know nothing about football. Now the team that made it to the 4th round in 3A that year, was a team. They had to beat some great teams, and were a great team themselves. SC has a good program, don't get me wrong, but there is no reason to act like GV doesn't either.

All people have done on here from what I have seen is made predictions about who they think will win, and if someone says they think GV will win, they are called an idiot or something else. I realize alot of this is just fun and messing around, but there really is no reason to act superior. Noone is gonna back down and not support their teams.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I have read on here, I do not recall any G-ville people calling their team the Team of Destiny or World Beaters or the Steamrollers. Thats come from other places. Zone Pirate calls GV the steam rollers and all we've heard is Antwans bit about how SC is to small and slow to compete with GV. GV you have to remember that you are playing a power house top notch program, that is the mecca of 2A football. They have made it to the 4th round a couple of times now and you are just people who know nothing about football.

All people have done on here from what I have seen is made predictions about who they think will win, and if someone says they think GV will win, they are called an idiot or something else. I realize alot of this is just fun and messing around, but there really is no reason to act superior.

They call that getting into your head. Now you are on this side of the river you can see what GV goes through. But I dont see it working this time.

Then that's exactly who I'm talking to then....the south pitts...the herald-citizens...you know the entire "Band Waggoners". I only regret that it took until tonight for this thread to get popping. Most of you know me, so you should know I'm just trying to get under your skin a little. I'm not questioning who you should be for in this game. You should root your team on and you should think they will win. But to some of us....the difference in a year is who they're for in this game. I didn't know that changing from a black and gold tee to a blue and white one was allowed 'round here. I'm playing...I'm playing...I'm playing.

Both of these teams should have "GREAT" years. I hope neither of us drop another game after tommorrow night. But the Owls win this one....28-7

Then that's exactly who I'm talking to then....the south pitts...the herald-citizens...you know the entire "Band Waggoners". I only regret that it took until tonight for this thread to get popping. Most of you know me, so you should know I'm just trying to get under your skin a little. I'm not questioning who you should be for in this game. You should root your team on and you should think they will win. But to some of us....the difference in a year is who they're for in this game. I didn't know that changing from a black and gold tee to a blue and white one was allowed 'round here. I'm playing...I'm playing...I'm playing.

Both of these teams should have "GREAT" years. I hope neither of us drop another game after tommorrow night. But the Owls win this one....28-7

Notice I didnt call you an idiot, or anything else. I respect IMO. Now I expect the same. IMO GV 35- SC 7.

I know how ya are bigreid, and I know your jus playin around, same here. I hope the Owls and Tigers both do well after this one is over.

As far as I have read on here, I do not recall any G-ville people calling their team the Team of Destiny or World Beaters or the Steamrollers. Thats come from other places. Zone Pirate calls GV the steam rollers and all we've heard is Antwans bit about how SC is to small and slow to compete with GV. GV you have to remember that you are playing a power house top notch program, that is the mecca of 2A football. They have made it to the 4th round a couple of times now and you are just people who know nothing about football. Now the team that made it to the 4th round in 3A that year, was a team. They had to beat some great teams, and were a great team themselves. SC has a good program, don't get me wrong, but there is no reason to act like GV doesn't either.All people have done on here from what I have seen is made predictions about who they think will win, and if someone says they think GV will win, they are called an idiot or something else. I realize alot of this is just fun and messing around, but there really is no reason to act superior. Noone is gonna back down and not support their teams.

No...you are the self proclaimed mecca of high school football. Nobody from here has said that. Your (as of the moment) people have made that claim.

Notice I didnt call you an idiot, or anything else. I respect IMO. Now I expect the same. IMO GV 35- SC 7.

Idiot does not quite cover this prediction.

No...you are the self proclaimed mecca of high school football. Nobody from here has said that. Your (as of the moment) people have made that claim. Idiot does not quite cover this prediction.

Welcome back Antwan. I guess only SC can make a prediction. Sorry you dont agree. So lets hear yours.

Boy, I like the "T". Took it a while to get going. Now we are gonna need Dr. Phil. LOL

I'm an idiot. You're an idiot. Wouldn't you like to be an idiot, too?

I like the civic center idea, by thw way. Where we gonna put it? Down by the new Wal-Mart? or by the new truck stop? LOL Wal-Mart gets my vote.