Blackman at Riverdale

lastone2know

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said way back in January that the first one of Riverdale/Smyrna that loses a region game they should win will be in trouble. Right now, the region looks to be even better than I thought. This is going to be a hard fought game...Blackman is a good football team and will be playing lights out. Riverdale is a good football team but not the kind of team, right now, that is going to have any easy games...the Warriors have to come to play, especially since it's a region game.

really big football game coming up Friday...let's just go to work and get it done!!!

Go Warriors!!!

I said way back in January that the first one of Riverdale/Smyrna that loses a region game they should win will be in trouble. Right now, the region looks to be even better than I thought. This is going to be a hard fought game...Blackman is a good football team and will be playing lights out. Riverdale is a good football team but not the kind of team, right now, that is going to have any easy games...the Warriors have to come to play, especially since it's a region game.

really big football game coming up Friday...let's just go to work and get it done!!!

Go Warriors!!!

I agree this is a big game, but they are all big games. Seems that Riverdale is the team that is getting no respect. Friday nights score doesn't really do the Warriors justice. They were much stronger than the score showed.

I am sure this will be a tough match, but look for the Warriors to step it up this week and take home a W. Riverdale 35-Blackman 14

I agree this is a big game, but they are all big games. Seems that Riverdale is the team that is getting no respect. Friday nights score doesn't really do the Warriors justice. They were much stronger than the score showed.

I am sure this will be a tough match, but look for the Warriors to step it up this week and take home a W. Riverdale 35-Blackman 14

That sounds good to me...

That bothers me too, Blackman wins one game and all the sudden everyone thinks they are the new Riverdale. A powerhouse? I think the jury is still out on them myself. Well, sorry if everything else is supposedly equal talent wise , then you have to turn to the coaching and I will go with Coach A and staff . I say Riverdale wins it.

Its just nice that all of this talent is in the Rutherford Co area...crazy that it is all split up between all of these high schools & they are all doing well. Glad to see it... Used to only be Riverdale & I guess thats why everyone thinks that once they have a "decent" team that has a good win then maybe they can beat Riverdale.. well Riverdale is still the one everone needs to respect.. so the win friday goes to them.

well i will give blackman vredit this year it is a new year for them...they actually have a win BEFORE they play us but as far as our game goes it will be same ol same ol we win big 28-7

sorry i havent been around took family to braves game and six flags i did keep tabs on my WARRIORS and recieved my text messages lol about the game great win against a quality opponent and now we play blackman and they will recieve the same reuslt as every other year we play them

GO WARRIORS

While I am in no way suggesting that Blackman is a powerhouse, I still think that they stand a good chance Friday. Now instead of looking at the Riverdale game as an 'oh no! how bad will it be this year' the majority of the student body is looking at this game as the first real chance of beating Riverdale. Blackman is very fast on defense and has proven that the can stop the run. (although the wing-t is a much more complex run offense) After beating LC, I believe that our team has the confidence that they can beat a team they've never beat before.

Blackman 17 Riverdale 14

Go Blaze!

Show some BLACKMAN PRIDE!