Blackman at Riverdale

lastone2know

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes maybe we are getting our hopes up too high. Maybe Riverdale will knock us back to earth.

We'll find out Friday night. Personally I don't care if we win against R'dale as long as there are no more blow outs that way we wont have to read a banner about the score over the last 5 years being something to the effect of 148-42.

But hey it has never hurt anyone to hope or believe in something, STRANGER things have happened than BHS beating RHS.

Should be a great game can't wait for friday!

Go BLAZE!

Yes maybe we are getting our hopes up too high. Maybe Riverdale will knock us back to earth.

We'll find out Friday night. Personally I don't care if we win against R'dale as long as there are no more blow outs that way we wont have to read a banner about the score over the last 5 years being something to the effect of 148-42.

But hey it has never hurt anyone to hope or believe in something, STRANGER things have happened than BHS beating RHS.

Should be a great game can't wait for friday!

Go BLAZE!

while i will agree stranger things has happened...blackman beating RIVERDALE HAS NEVER HAPPENED AND IT WONT HAPPEN THIS YEAR

GO WARRIORS

on serious side note do the freshman teams play tonight if so where and are we playing blackman?

while i will agree stranger things has happened...blackman beating RIVERDALE HAS NEVER HAPPENED AND IT WONT HAPPEN THIS YEAR

GO WARRIORS

on serious side note do the freshman teams play tonight if so where and are we playing blackman?

Until the year the same was true for BHS vs. LC... There is a first time for everything. I really just want to see a good competitive game. No more embarrassing blowouts for Riverdale to put on their T-shirts.

Until the year the same was true for BHS vs. LC... There is a first time for everything. I really just want to see a good competitive game. No more embarrassing blowouts for Riverdale to put on their T-shirts.

Actually Blackman beat Lincoln County in their 2nd year, first year of varsity competition. They may have won more than twice against LC, but that is 2 that I know of.

already got one GREAT football game under my belt this week just got back from watching my blue raiders give louisville a 58-42 thriller very nice impressive offensive game. speaking of which i hope we can hold blackman to a goose egg but i would bet my money they wont be held to one all year...mauricio will get his one, maybe someone else will put up a TD also. but i expect the warriors to live up to that number 1 ranking this wee

Yes Alsup took the blaze down to the Pit and won in 2001 as well as blowing out the Falcons the next year at BHS. Alsup has done many things for high school football in this town and the record shows in the win column and with the men's lives he has shaped over the years. So Bhsblaze09 that makes it 3 wins against LC.