Hampton @ Jellico

RockyTop4Life

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotttttttttttttttttttttttttttturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdunnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Isort of thought we had a good week. We just have to learn to focus EVERY week. cAN'T TAKE ANYONE LIGHTLY. Play every down like its you're last.

Does anyone have any stats or info on the game? Did Irick's injury affect him any? Hey Pujo, I think I saw you at the JC/Clones game. What did you think of the Longhorns?

Yep, I was there, they looked like a pretty determined bunch. Looked sort of like Johnson Co.

yea, even though the game was close, I thought JC purty much controlled what happened. Tyler Leonard runs very hard and Prudhomme may be the best player on the field in any game he plays in except against Sullivan South. With Hampton and Cloudland winning big, and Elizabethton losing, the only thing that could have made this a better night would have been a loss for the Creekers and a defeat on Warrior Hill. But I guess I'll take what I can get...

yea, even though the game was close, I thought JC purty much controlled what happened. Tyler Leonard runs very hard and Prudhomme may be the best player on the field in any game he plays in except against Sullivan South. With Hampton and Cloudland winning big, and Elizabethton losing, the only thing that could have made this a better night would have been a loss for the Creekers and a defeat on Warrior Hill. But I guess I'll take what I can get...

Not a bad night at all, loved the Johnson Co game. They pretty much ran the ball at will. Elizabethton can,t tackle a lick. Johnson Co pretty much just kicked that butt.

Good job by both Highlanders and Bulldogs. We must keep the Alliance at 1 and 2 in this region. The tough defense of Unaka must be dealt with. The Highlanders must deal with Jellico and I think they will in convincing fashion. The hard work is paying off. Now we look to Chuckey Doak to go for the 3rd win on the season.

Not a bad night at all, loved the Johnson Co game. They pretty much ran the ball at will. Elizabethton can,t tackle a lick. Johnson Co pretty much just kicked that butt.

Glad you guys made it up. I was so glad to see some adjustments on the defensive side but more so that we decided to get in the "I" and run the ball. I thought this opened up the opportunity for the long pass to Prudhomme. Looks like Hampton did what I expected them to do and kicked butt. Pujo I agee, we looked like Johnson County last night. Keep it on the ground and we will be ok. I know Cloudland played them but how do we stack up against Avery County. Going into some unkown territory.