Oneida @ Coalfield

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked this before and no one responded, but Oneida's problem the last few years has been a bad offense. I know Rockwood and Hampton's defenses are really good so I don't you can judge the Indians against those two, but I ask if Oneida's offense is any better or will they need to pitch a shutout (or close to it) to win a lot of games this season?

I asked this before and no one responded, but Oneida's problem the last few years has been a bad offense. I know Rockwood and Hampton's defenses are really good so I don't you can judge the Indians against those two, but I ask if Oneida's offense is any better or will they need to pitch a shutout (or close to it) to win a lot of games this season?

I don't think there is any doubt that Oneida's offense has improved this season. I'm not sure it is quite to the point YET that it needs to be to accomplish the things Oneida wants to accomplish, but as you said, Rockwood and Hampton have very good defenses. The defensive competition doesn't get any easier next week, either.

I don't think there is any doubt that Oneida's offense has improved this season. I'm not sure it is quite to the point YET that it needs to be to accomplish the things Oneida wants to accomplish, but as you said, Rockwood and Hampton have very good defenses. The defensive competition doesn't get any easier next week, either.

I saw Oneida last year at hampton , the line was small and struggled with Hampton's size, the line is better. The Wr seem to be the issue now,>The Qb hit them but Wr dropped the ball, The running game is not as strong, but I think the reason is youth. 35 and 11 look good .But over all the Offense looks better But man that defense is quick not fast quick and well coached, If Oneida performs against coalFied the way they did Hampton Coalfield will not score From drives, maybe a turnover .I say 24 to 7 Oneida, No extra points, But now I have Not seen coalfield.

I know we are loosing games but i really have enjoyed them . some dont like this schedule

but it makes for some real football games . It would be nice to have a better record but I really

beleive we will show some improvement because of the teams we have played . We are so

full of youth i am afraid to pick a score but if we play the same as we did the last two weeks

coalfield has there work cut out for them . But I wil put money on seeing 4 quarters of football

from both of these teams . if it cost 50 bucks a ticket i guess i would get on the ball and take off

my can collection to see this game.

I know we are loosing games but i really have enjoyed them . some dont like this schedule

but it makes for some real football games . It would be nice to have a better record but I really

beleive we will show some improvement because of the teams we have played . We are so

full of youth i am afraid to pick a score but if we play the same as we did the last two weeks

coalfield has there work cut out for them . But I wil put money on seeing 4 quarters of football

from both of these teams . if it cost 50 bucks a ticket i guess i would get on the ball and take off

my can collection to see this game.

Yea for can collection! if it ever happens, i've got some you can have.