Oneida @ Coalfield

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton was the better team Friday night... enough said. Oneida players or fans have zero reason to brag or predict a win this Friday. Oneida is 0-6 against Coalfield the last 6 games. They have owned Oneida. Always remember pride, class and character in everything we do (including posts on coacht). Do not embarrass this program.

I humbly apoligize to all the Oneida players ,coaches and posters for the bickering on here, the scalper guy brings out the worst in me. You're team gave a great effort Friday night, Effort like that should win you several games this season. Hated to hear about the kid with the broken arm, must be a great kid.

Hampton was the better team Friday night... enough said. Oneida players or fans have zero reason to brag or predict a win this Friday. Oneida is 0-6 against Coalfield the last 6 games. They have owned Oneida. Always remember pride, class and character in everything we do (including posts on coacht). Do not embarrass this program.

I agree and also apologize for any disrespect . I didn't mean it that way.

I much enjoyed last friday , and was impressed with the hampton players.

Maybe first of the year , I get a little carried away .

I so hope the best for Hampton , its obvious they have worked hard and are

an exellent ball team. I hope we can keep them on our schedule.

Same goes for coalfield . I look forward as many people do to this game.

A very good program .

I was affended by all the lopsided predictions

I took this as to intemidate our team .

I was wrong to mud sling

I even owe pujo an apology

this doesn't mean I agree with you I just went about it the wrong way.

I'm also sorry for any embarisment I may have caused the program.

the game is intended to inspire qualities in our kids .I hope I haven't

interupted this.

I humbly apoligize to all the Oneida players ,coaches and posters for the bickering on here, the scalper guy brings out the worst in me. You're team gave a great effort Friday night, Effort like that should win you several games this season. Hated to hear about the kid with the broken arm, must be a great kid.

[/quote good game friday night pujo. josh slaven is a great kid and he will be missed on the field as well. y'all have a great team and we have improved from last year that game is history you and scalper can go round and round til the cows come the score is still gonna' be 14-12. but you guys posts were kinda cool . the tribe needs to go to work for coalfield it'll be tough no matter what.

Do you all hear that noise? Just listen. Chief Lambo has his tribe ready for an ambush at Coalfield. The Indians have took two powerhouse teams to the limits and now will get the first win under Lambo against a team on the decline. The Indians start their climb on top of the district. This one could get ugly. Big Lewallen, Butrram, Hutson, Slaven and crew will lead Oneida to a 21-0 win. Go Indians. Woo-Hoo!

Do you all hear that noise? Just listen. Chief Lambo has his tribe ready for an ambush at Coalfield. The Indians have took two powerhouse teams to the limits and now will get the first win under Lambo against a team on the decline. The Indians start their climb on top of the district. This one could get ugly. Big Lewallen, Butrram, Hutson, Slaven and crew will lead Oneida to a 21-0 win. Go Indians. Woo-Hoo!

I don't want to start another COACHT DAYS OF OUR LIVES crap but I want you think long and hard about it before you post. Lewallen, Hutson,-both from the state of Robbins= County Schools=County High School. Buttram spent about 2 weeks with Scott including a week long trip to Ohio for a big scrimmage against some of Ohio's best in Cinncinatti. I know this will probably start an argument but it is not intended to, but why are county kids allowed to transfer to City Schools, is this a Scott thing only, or is this a problem everywhere? when did your 8th grade year become signing day? GOOD LUCK TO THE TRIBE THIS WEEK!

I don't expect to see a lot of points on the board for this one, and the Coalfield fans aren't gonna like to hear this but I just have a bad feeling that Oneida might beat them because, unlike the past couple years in region play, this Jackets team from all indications seems beatable. Coalfield better practice hard and play all 4 quarters because if they don't, Oneida is gonna make it a long night.