Boyd Buchanan @ Grace Academy

reaction

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd only gave up 14 to much better offense in CAK. If they play like they did in week zero Garce will have a hard time scoring. I doubt the defenses Grace has put there numbers on could come close to Boyds.

What about the size and strength of the O and D lines. Will Boyd be alot bigger? I know that playing 1A schools is different than playing 2A schoolsand a part of that is depth, stength and size on the O and D lines. I figure that Boyd has a definite size advantage.

Boyd only gave up 14 to much better offense in CAK. If they play like they did in week zero Garce will have a hard time scoring. I doubt the defenses Grace has put there numbers on could come close to Boyds.

What about the size and strength of the O and D lines. Will Boyd be alot bigger? I know that playing 1A schools is different than playing 2A schoolsand a part of that is depth, stength and size on the O and D lines. I figure that Boyd has a definite size advantage.

You make a good point there. I wondered if Silverdale's stud had stayed healthy for the rest of the game if the outcome would have been affected. I am guessing that Silverdale may have pulled out a win if he had not injured himself.

This may be Grace's first real test of what they have in the hopper.

You make a good point there. I wondered if Silverdale's stud had stayed healthy for the rest of the game if the outcome would have been affected. I am guessing that Silverdale may have pulled out a win if he had not injured himself.

This may be Grace's first real test of what they have in the hopper.

Grace had 3 Starters out in this Game also that hurt the defense alot,win or lose it wil be a good test for grace to see what they need to work on for the region games

I love this guy! He's a convert from CAK. Look at the screen name. We miss Nick, no doubt, but we have a senior Cody Thomas that is doing a great job at QB. Nick came through his surgery and is now on the long road to recovery. He will have a great year next year. We have a lot of young guys returning that are getting a lot of playing time. Nick will have a lot of weapons next year. Good Luck to CAK the rest of the season. You guys are a class act.

I must say that I am worried that we are taking Grace too lightly. I hope the guys are working hard.

I wouldn't say i'm a convert cuz i play for the warriors, but i still pull for ya'll.

I'm not saying that Grace is going to win this game. I'm also not saying they don't have a chance. Lets not forget Grace beat a strong well respected CPA team this fall in a srimage 1-0. CPA is expected by alot of people to do big things this year. All I'm saying is do not look past this team. That little RB #1 is better than you think.

Growing pains. For a young program the facilities are about where they should be, with the exception of 1 or 2 games they are usually more than adequate. Wish they were better, but it takes time and money.

As far as the game, Boyd should win. A single A 4 year program playing a double A, historically strong power.

I just hope none of the kids on either team get hurt.

I do find it funny that when Boyd asks Grace to play football they honor the request, but when Grace asks Boyd to play basketball their schedule is always full. Hmm?

THANK YOU! Our school doesn't have enough money tobuild new bleachers for the away team. We just finished the bleachers on the home side(which sadly still cannot hold our growing school). But anyway stop complaining and bring chairs. Some schools dont even have solid real bleachers. We do the best we can with the little we have.

THANK YOU! Our school doesn't have enough money tobuild new bleachers for the away team. We just finished the bleachers on the home side(which sadly still cannot hold our growing school). But anyway stop complaining and bring chairs. Some schools dont even have solid real bleachers. We do the best we can with the little we have.

Well charge more to get in.

have a redneck fundraiser.

Tell the band yall wanna sell the candy.

hold a roadblock. jeez if you really wanted to you could find a way..Wait til ole Jimbob falls outta that lift and the lawsuits come round.