Tullahoma at Coffee Co

binns37388

I'm pretty sure they hooked us up with a toilet this year...again .... they did it in 2004 as well. .... They were ready to play and plenty fired up prior to this incident. Probably won't even affect them that much to tell you the truth. I just hope the CC players and students will show a little more class and not retaliate. Just beat them on the field.

So what's the significance of the toilet anyways lol...not like we're playing the toilet bowl...lol oh welll just trying to keep this topic alive

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the significance of the toilet anyways lol...not like we're playing the toilet bowl...lol oh welll just trying to keep this topic alive

Oh well ... I don't think I ever gave a prediction on this game on here so here it goes ... If CC doesnt shoot itself in the foot with stupid turnovers and mistakes then I honestly think it will be a good night to be a Raider fan. I'll take the Raiders 27-17. Although I would be suprised if Tullahoma holds them to just 27 points. CC may even grab a 27-3 lead and is just trying to run off the clock late. It may not be close. But if it is, both temas have proven they can win the close game.

T-Town has showed know class by doing what they did! But everyone new it would happen it happens every year no suprise. Sounds like all they did was just fire up the players of Coffee COunty more than they already was. To the players of Coffee County go out there to fight and dont back down. I have never seen the community this pummed for a game in forever. The fans are behind yal all the way now show them wildcats what coffee county is maid of. GO BIG RED!

Not that it's a big suprise. They do it every year. Nobody was caught but it was done before 10 p.m. (which was kind of early) They usually wait until Thursday night anyways, I wouldn't be suprised if they show up again tonight. Oh well, makes for an even more interesting game tomorrow.

I Have been around for awhile, the worst thing i can remember happening was in 1981 the game was in Manchester (that was back in the day when Coffee was Manchester Red Raiders which it should still be) the game was won by Manchester and when the boys got back to the school on the bus, every tire had been cut on the players cars. they caught the guys that did it before they could get out of the parking lot and proceded to beat the crap out of the car, it was a bad night. Like always, its stuff like this that is done by everybody but the players. Both groups of fans needs to show some class.

I Have been around for awhile, the worst thing i can remember happening was in 1981 the game was in Manchester (that was back in the day when Coffee was Manchester Red Raiders which it should still be) the game was won by Manchester and when the boys got back to the school on the bus, every tire had been cut on the players cars. they caught the guys that did it before they could get out of the parking lot and proceded to beat the crap out of the car, it was a bad night. Like always, its stuff like this that is done by everybody but the players. Both groups of fans needs to show some class.

My uncle, Kevin Rowe, played on that team in 81 ... he tole me all about it lol! He used to tell me that story when I was lil and I would laught my head off ... he still tells that story and I still laugh my head off lol! YOu would think he would be smart enough to get out of there....but what am I saying...he was slashing tires so he wasn't the most intelligent human being lol....didn't his car stall on him on the way out of the parking lot as the bus got there?

My uncle, Kevin Rowe, played on that team in 81 ... he tole me all about it lol! He used to tell me that story when I was lil and I would laught my head off ... he still tells that story and I still laugh my head off lol! YOu would think he would be smart enough to get out of there....but what am I saying...he was slashing tires so he wasn't the most intelligent human being lol....didn't his car stall on him on the way out of the parking lot as the bus got there?

From what i was told his car died, i was on my way over there and when i got there the players was trying to turn the car over. police was getting there and it was a situation to say the least.

another game that i remember was when tullahoma came over to our field on thursday night and painted a big T on the 50 yard line, and everbody knows that CC takes pride in there field and the field crew(the best in the state) came through again and fixed it before the game on friday night.

if you get right down to it there is alot of good tails about this old rivalry.

You talk like Tullahoma is the only one who ever does anything to CC. I remember when I was in highschool CC did something to Tullahoma EVERY year. One year someone thought it would be a good idea to go mudding on our practice field and completely ruined it. Don't act like Tullahoma is the only one who messes with the other team

That was Mr. Dunlap that returned the ball for six just before the half in '97. It was the whole turning point in the game.

That might have been the best atmosphere for I game I have ever played in. The stands filled up so they started seating people around the track. There had to be 10,000 people there. Just glad the good guys came out on top. The next two years the games weren'r really that close.

Speaking as one that went to high school at CC but now lives in Tullahoma with a daughter in high school there, there are people in both towns that have and will continue to act in a way that makes the true average sports fan sick. Unfortantly those are the one that everyone ends up talking about and people group everyone from that town with them.

The people that we sould be talking about are the players, cheerleaders, band members, directors, coaches and support staff that have put a lot of time and energy into making this into what it realy is a great sporting event.

The the people from CC would like their team to win and the people from Tullahoma would like their's to win. Tonight two great groups will meet in what I hope will be safe and well played game on both teams parts, and the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.

Good luck to both teams.