Daniel Boone vs. Sullivan Central

bucdaddio

I rather think it means that we have other offensive weapons Barb. But to each their own, I mean, I guess that is everyone's game plan this year, stop 7............

If everyone can execute that game plan then you all might as well throw in the towel. Seriously though, what is your QB's completion rate?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central hasnt been a problem for boone in the past two years so why would this year change...while talking to Cameron jarett today he told me that the doctors released him to play and that he is going to try to start running on the knee again today and slowly make his way back by next week.He said he is going to try to get back and play some by next weeks game at volunteer. Let me tell you something with cameron jarett and mitchell masters being in the backfield, it wont just be central looking out, it will be the whole northeast tennessee watching out.

Besides the key "player" for Boone is the awesome line. Heck with the holes they blow open a 1-legged granny could get 100 yds a game.

Central hasnt been a problem for boone in the past two years so why would this year change...while talking to Cameron jarett today he told me that the doctors released him to play and that he is going to try to start running on the knee again today and slowly make his way back by next week.He said he is going to try to get back and play some by next weeks game at volunteer. Let me tell you something with cameron jarett and mitchell masters being in the backfield, it wont just be central looking out, it will be the whole northeast tennessee watching out.

Will be thrilled to see Cameron back in action, but barb's right, though. Mitch runs great, just like Cameron did last year, just like Sky Hicks did the year before, just like Jeremy Hood will next year, know what I mean? The line is the thing, just ask any running back.

And to be honest, as bad as Central has been over the last 2 or 3 years, Boone has never killed them, it has always been closer than it should have been, for some reason. However, I don't see Boone losing this one "Michigan style".

Carl Roberts (#10) is not back for Central yet. When he returns he will probably return at receiver,however we will really help there also. He got his cast off this week and should be ready for the Elizabethton game.

I'm glad to hear that, Playfearless, and thanks for the update. You hate to see kids go down right before the season, but at least he'll be back in time to be a factor in the conference standings.