Hollywood coming to Maryville?

theDL

Yes and uh yes. You are uh correct.

Fellas that stuff is funny, but please try to stay on the topic of the thread.....which is that there is a possibility of a major motion picture being made about the Rebels or focusing on the rebels. If you all can't take this seriously perhaps this thread needs to be shut down.

theDL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas that stuff is funny, but please try to stay on the topic of the thread.....which is that there is a possibility of a major motion picture being made about the Rebels or focusing on the rebels. If you all can't take this seriously perhaps this thread needs to be shut down.

theDL

dl lighten up even if there is its not gonna be the best thing since sliced bread geeez!!!!take that seriously.

Well, is there is a movie, there are some key parts we need to cast!

Who will be playing the role of Starsnbars? I don't know who plays a more important roles other than GQ in the Maryville story!

Will it be shot on site? If so, I gladly would volunteer my house to be the scene of when Starsnbars is going around picking up garbage.

Solomon, I would like to see either actors Bernard Fox or Dave Chappelle play my STARSNBARS role. I would also like to recommend Carl of Carl's Garbage Service as my stunt double.

Solomon, has your son dropped his 40 time?

so if YOU perfected the wing t then would i be correct in saying that 98% of the time there really isn't a read on the option out of that set, you just go ahead and give it to mike uh uh the fullback then right? because what you were really trying to do is have mike uh the offense control the ball right? dang coach good plan! i wish i had enough football savy to invent an offense where my kid uh offense would be highlighted!

On second uh thought if Michael had carried the ball more in 1998 against Merryville, I believe we could have overcome our 65-7 uh uh uh deficit!!!

Fellas that stuff is funny, but please try to stay on the topic of the thread

Sorry, TheDL but there is only one man who could upstage Darth Rebel (GQ) in Blount County football lore and that would be "The Grifter" formerly known as Steve Fickert. I personally would like to see Steve Martin in Fick's role.

"I thought you people wanted to win some football games....Well excuuuuuuuuse me!"

"All I need is this ash tray....and TV...and uniforms...."(you get the picture)

theDL

Dadgum, DL

I believe you've been workin too many of those overtime hours. You've gotten this in a dream when you left the boob-tube on all night again.

It was actually an Andy Griffith episode- you know the one where the "production company" came to town and was gonna do a movie about Andy. But they were really just going to rob the bank.

Solomon, I would like to see either actors Bernard Fox or Dave Chappelle play my STARSNBARS role. I would also like to recommend Carl of Carl's Garbage Service as my stunt double.

Solomon, has your son dropped his 40 time?

Well stars,

No son yet. However, I am still drinking that magic elixir they give you when you move down here. They said drink it for 6 months from the day you move in and it's gauarteed that you son will be a football player.

Other than that, only hope I am holding onto is that I found out last Thanksgiving that I'm about 23rd cousins with Douglas, so I'm hoping maybe that just that last little bit of athletic ability somehow seeps it's way down my branch of the tree and that elixir can take care of the rest.

The Tennessee Film commission has been contacted. Before any movie can shoot in TN, they must go through the commission and are seeking out approval right now. However, Alabama and Florida are also potential shooting grounds for the movie.

I hope it comes to TN and specifically MHS. That would just be interesting.

SURLY THAT REBEL FLAG THING WANT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A MOVIE HERE.............

THEY WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE COUNTY FOR THAT KIND OF STUFF......

OH WAIT, WE FOUGHT THAT BATTLE. KIDS STILL GET TO USE THE FLAG, JUST WITHOUT THE POLE.

GO REBELS