Marion Co. @ Tyner

TynerRamFan

Tyner and Marion could be a classic game at Bob Evans Stadium on Friday.

Tyner currently has a streak of 11 straight over the Warriors dating back to 1996. Is this the year the streak is broken or does the TyHi Rams put another notch in their belt?

A little more of a slap of disrespect in this year's game - you will have a longer halftime since the TyHi Rams are celebrating Homecoming 2007.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill49, the legend will be there in the flesh on Friday. I have watched the warriors play the first two games this season, but this will be my first game watching the choo choo train play. Are you going to be getting you one of those famous fish sandwiches that Bob Evans Stadium is known for?

Since I have to find my own pre-game meal now-days I might just do that.

Tyner currently has a streak of 11 straight over the Warriors dating back to 1996. Is this the year the streak is broken or does the TyHi Rams put another notch in their belt?

A little more of a slap of disrespect in this year's game - you will have a longer halftime since the TyHi Rams are celebrating Homecoming 2007.

...The schedule this year dictated which game would be 'Homecoming'...couldn't do the 1st game...the Howard game is during the 'Fall break'...the Murphy, NC game was too late in the year and of course Boyd-B is the final regular season game...no disrespect intended Bill#49 but the best scenario was the MC game!!!

...The schedule this year dictated which game would be 'Homecoming'...couldn't do the 1st game...the Howard game is during the 'Fall break'...the Murphy, NC game was too late in the year and of course Boyd-B is the final regular season game...no disrespect intended Bill#49 but the best scenario was the MC game!!!

I agree with Bill it is a slap in the face!!!!! You always make your homecoming a game you know you can win!!! Marion hasnt beat Tyner since 1995... If marion is going to win they have to have #24 play the best game of his life!!! The line cant be scared of them and the QB has to play the best of his life!!! Look if marion comes to play they can win... Marion by 6

I agree with Bill it is a slap in the face!!!!! You always make your homecoming a game you know you can win!!! Marion hasnt beat Tyner since 1995... If marion is going to win they have to have #24 play the best game of his life!!! The line cant be scared of them and the QB has to play the best of his life!!! Look if marion comes to play they can win... Marion by 6

...Believe what ever you want...I'm just trying to explain why the game was scheduled...we don't pick and choose who we think we can beat...The following are teams we have played for Homecoming:

2006-Sequatchie Co.

2005-Boyd Buchanan

2004-Polk County

2003-Meigs County

2002-Sequatchie

2001-Tellico Plains

2000-Bledsoe Co.

...Believe what ever you want...I'm just trying to explain why the game was scheduled...we don't pick and choose who we think we can beat...The following are teams we have played for Homecoming:

2006-Sequatchie Co.

2005-Boyd Buchanan

2004-Polk County

2003-Meigs County

2002-Sequatchie

2001-Tellico Plains

2000-Bledsoe Co.

Don't worry about it Ram. People believe what they want to believe. Tyner wins this one by 4TDs or more. Good luck to the Ram Train on Friday.