Gordonsville @ Trousdale County

croz6110

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really looking forward to coming to the "Creekbank" and watching these fine institutions battle it out on the gridiron. These young lads will leave it all on the field at Satterfield Stadium. We will have to see what the living legend walking the sidelines in Hartsville can pull out of the bag. This should be a close game. I am planning on being in town around 5:30p.m. MO$$Y, does the Jacket Nest sound good to you? I think I am going to eat there. From what Ole3Putt said, they seem to have some good stuff on the menu. Would you like to join us and eat dinner with a legend Ole3Putt?

I appriciate the invitation legend..MO$$ It'll be just fine for you to attend too, ( just ware your Purple & Gold ) ha. big chance of that right... just kiding.. I"m not sure if I can make it at that time to the Jacket Nest. I'll Try .. If I'm not able ,enjoy your self.. I'll be down at the main gate entrance to the field . I'm usually there watching the game. stop by, I'd like to met you guys..I'll have a white Titleist hat on ..

It really hurts everyone in our Classification when a good player gets hurt, from any team. These kids watch each other in scrimmages, and watch films of each other. They talk about looking forward to playing against the other players from opposing teams. Comments like ,I am going to be on him all night long. Like a tick on a dog. ( that being a nice term. LOL) Then the player gets hurt and they are let down by the chance of not being able to play against them. They miss getting to match their skills against them. Not to mention the fans wont get the chance to see him play this year. He would have definately made the TC game more exciting if he had not been injured. Thats why we go to the games. For exciting entertainment. Lets face it one sided games are boring. I hope Tacola has a speedy recovery and returns to give everyone that excitement he brings to the game.

Tacola will have a speedy recovery. My brother and him were best friends and my brother would have been playing this year with him. I know that my brother is watching over him up above and is making sure he can get that speedy recovery we all hope for. Good luck to both teams. I WILL BE THERE CHEERING ON THE JACKETS BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IS IN MY HEART! The Creekbank is gonna have another victory tonight!

I am really looking forward to coming to the "Creekbank" and watching these fine institutions battle it out on the gridiron. These young lads will leave it all on the field at Satterfield Stadium. We will have to see what the living legend walking the sidelines in Hartsville can pull out of the bag. This should be a close game. I am planning on being in town around 5:30p.m. MO$$Y, does the Jacket Nest sound good to you? I think I am going to eat there. From what Ole3Putt said, they seem to have some good stuff on the menu. Would you like to join us and eat dinner with a legend Ole3Putt?

OMG Legend! I think I am stopping in there to grab a bite to eat before i go to the game. YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THE JACKET BURGER!! I go eat there about twice a week and i get the same thing everytime!!! Get that and some tater babies and mmmmmm good. lol. I love my towns food!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />