Gordonsville @ Trousdale County

croz6110

Old Pirate says this should be another classic. OP would love to see this game just because the two teams are always teams that are at the top of the heep. Gordonsville should win with experience, however OP always finds it difficult to bet against Clint. So................ OP will not be placing any bets but will predict a GV win.

OP says good luck to both teams, you both have the respect of SP

I know Gville has the same respect for SP, and I'd say TC does too.

I'm sure Satterfield will pull out all the stops in this game.

Maybe our boys have enough experience to overcome it.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due ro recent rains the old Creekbank doe's indeed have a little water in the creek now, just enough to drown the Tigers in it. Jackets by 7 GO Big JACKETS!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Does anyone at TC know if the Scruggs kid will play at all this year.

I know he is a good kid, and I hate to see him miss the whole year.

As far as the magical water in the creekbank; I think Watertown's water is more magical this past two years.

Maybe we can get some of that, cause we'll probably need all we can get.

Guest Termite

As far as the magical water in the creekbank; I think Watertown's water is more magical this past two years.

I spoke with someone very close to the TC program Fri.nite. As I understood....(could be wrong) the Scruggs kid probably won't play. He is a super baseball player and could playing at the next level.

A week off for TC to prepare worries me a little.........This region has the same feel as last year........

Ouch croz, easy on the magical water. That game still hurts. not sure about the young man you mentioned . we have missed him this yr.

Saw a few of the GV people at Sp/Tyner game, thanks for the support..... Good luck and hope for an injury free game.

Thanks for the hospitality. I enjoied talking with the staff and my son was really impressed with talking with Eddie Moore. First pro player he has met. Didnt give his best impression with that gator hat on his head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He seen him in wax at UT the week before in the musem. Good two weekends for him for sure.